5.0 out of 5 stars Silly but great fun.
My Grandchildren love this. Gives the second grader reading experience that he likes. Keeps everyone entertained while in the car. We had some great laughs with this. I would say get "Best Riddles" if you want some good fun that can be enjoyed by all.
Published on September 6, 2012 by Betty Whitley

3.0 out of 5 stars it's funny haha D
this game has good riddles. the jokes are funny this is a good app that you should get if you come past it
Published 19 months ago by girly girl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Silly but great fun., September 6, 2012
This review is from: Best Riddles & Fun Brain Teasers: Amazingly Fun Riddles to Solve & A Perfect Brain Training App for Kids on Riddle Puzzles, Cool Logic, Challenging Math Trivia, Trivial Pursuit Games and Test Problems with Quick Answers! (App)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing app, March 3, 2012
Kristin Ostrom (Gulf Breeze, FL.) - See all my reviews
This app has the most creative riddles and puzzles that really make you think. I always have fun asking my brothers and sisters and it always makes them really think!!!!!! You should really get this app

5.0 out of 5 stars LLLOOoOOLLL, February 20, 2012
i think this app is great to entertain yourself and others especially if you are a teacher gyctcyfydvyfhcyf ufu u y y y g f. yfyfy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for conversation, January 15, 2013
I love using best riddles when my family and I go out to eat. We all try and solve the riddles while we're waiting for our food and time seems to pass much quicker because of it. It's also a great game for testing just how clever you really are.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, January 14, 2013
My daughters third grade teacher tells the class clever riddles all the time, so she asked for a book of riddles. This was perfect! She loves it!

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, February 19, 2012
This is app is really fun at first, but then it gets a little boring. I haven't really used my on my Kindle Fire that much. I also feel a little bit sorry for this app because it should be in the top free apps list.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Riddles, August 11, 2012
It is so incredible to pick your brain with the selection of riddles. I get my friends loving it as well. The riddles are sometimes challenging but so much fun to go through them. Love Love love it. I will recommend it any time. It entertains all ages across the board. Even my 3 year old loves the purple bunny.
Some of the riddles may have multiple answers. Please increase the number of puzzles or refer me to an area where I can get more.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, May 5, 2012
I love that I can qwiz my dad and brothers on toad trips camping ot just whey day some of them I don't get what they mean but I bet you will si yes get the app I'm not just saying that

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, April 28, 2012
this. app really makes me think but its really funny once it tells you the awnser being a kid it makes me laugh and think. it should really be on the top free list!

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, April 9, 2014
My kids think this is lots of fun and it occupys their minds when they need to think about other things or it is not good weather to be outside.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›