5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a "must have" for elementary teachers., August 10, 1997
By A Customer
This review is from: Best of Wonderscience: Elementary Science Activities, Volume I (Plastic Comb)
Elementary teachers! This is the one you've been looking for. This is a collection of very do-able experiments, with easy to understand directions for students (and teacher), materials that are readily available,and covering every science topic taught in grades 4-6.
And the best part: If your science background is a little limited, this book has a quick, to the point, explanation of each experiment-it states what will happen and why.
In my opinion, this book is aptly titled "The Best..."

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Big, It's WONDERful, June 11, 2000
By A Customer
This book has everything to help kids wonder about science through hands-on projects. I recommend it highly, and I've been working with kids for years. You won't run out of ideas in this big big book. The only downside is chosing which ones to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars WonderScience is WonderFul, March 24, 2007
This has lots of great and easy to use activities. I found it on the website for the American Chemical Society (for a fraction of the cost) after a science professor recommended it to us for homeschool.

Best of Wonderscience: Elementary Science Activities, Volume I
Best of Wonderscience: Elementary Science Activities, Volume I by Ann T. Bennett (Plastic Comb - February 20, 1997)
Used & New from: $3.58