Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale
asked by N. Huerta on June 8, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 answers
A
I use a 4G SDHC card in my A590IS and have been very satisifed with the results. The 4G size will allow about 1850 pictures at the highest resolution or over an hour of video.
Joel S. Dean answered on August 28, 2008
Comment | 11 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
F. D. Gillett answered on September 20, 2008
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Kat;
I used the Kingston 4G SCHD card. Try formating your card in the camera, it may work that way.
Good Luck
Joel S. Dean answered on September 9, 2008
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Patrick Von Hyperborea answered on November 30, 2008
Comment | 9 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hey Fish! Consumer Reports gives the A590 IS a "Best Buy" rating. It's the only "Best Buy" awarded out of 189 "point and shoot" cameras they've tested. I've use their "Best Buy" advice to purchase everything from batteries to BMWs. They've never given me a bum steer.
R. Lewis answered on December 3, 2008
Comment | 9 of 10 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought a very inexpensive 2GB SD card of the Crucial brand. These are almost always on sale somewhere on the Web. It's not rated at a super high speed (40x), but it seems to work fast enough in my A590IS. I contacted Canon Tech support re. what would be the optimum speed chip to get for the 590 and they didn't seem to know. Duuuh..., so I ended up with the Crucial. I don't use the highest res setting, as the lens isn't really up to it, so there's room for plenty O' pix on the 2 Gigger. .bh.
W. A. Hill answered on December 7, 2008
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Which one? I tried the Sandisk 4GB Secure Digital SD HC Memory Card (SDSDB-4096, BULK, No Reader), and it isn't compatible. Thanks, Kat
Kat MM answered on September 9, 2008
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
OldAmazonian answered on October 2, 2008
Comment | 5 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
maywefishnow answered on October 1, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
maywefishnow answered on October 3, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›