Pretty much all the tools you need for the average do it yourself person. The only negative I had was that the box itself that holds the tools is falling apart.

Published 17 months ago by Gerardo Paje

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK, but incomplete.
It's a nice package of watch tools, however one part is missing, and the interior tool-holder-box is broken. Consequently I gave three stars to it.
Published 11 months ago by Edmundo J. Castillo

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK, but incomplete., July 25, 2013
This review is from: BestDealUSA 20-Piece Deluxe Screwdrivers Watchband Link Pin Remover Watch Repair Tool Kit (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tools for the price, not professional, but very usable for your average DIY person., February 10, 2013

Not the outside of the box, which is structurally strong, but the inner part of the box the tools fit into is flimsy. Not a big deal, but I bought this particular tool kit because I wanted a storage box.

Otherwise I'm happy with it. Just don't expect professional quality tools, these are high production Chinese tools, and shows it, but still functional.

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, July 11, 2013
I'm no jeweler by any means. This kit has everything I need and a few extras. I had three watches to fix - two with dead batteries and one that needed links removed. I got all three done in no time and it was MUCH easier than screwing around with my ice picks and regular pliers. The right tool for the job ALWAYS pays off.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so great quality, February 4, 2014
I bought this to get some links out of my watches, but except hurting my hands, I could not od it. I had to go and pay someone else to do it for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not realy what I expected, December 17, 2013
Dose not list what each tool is used for. Are the name of the tool. not what I expected not at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good product at all, August 1, 2013
not a good product very cheap quality get rusted right away cheap quality waste of money not stainless steel at all

1.0 out of 5 stars Tools are not anywhere near new quality, July 30, 2013
Please save yourself the aggravation and get something else. The micro screwdrivers were rusted and the pins to hold them in were broken. The pliers were extremely low quality. It is cheap, and that is what you get. If you actually want a real toolset that you will use more than once, get something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, May 13, 2013
Exactly what I needed to take care of and repair my watch collection.
With it I can easily remove/add links to the band, replace batteries, and replace the crystal myself.
I'm sure there's more but that's all I have needed it for so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch tools, April 13, 2013
Texman (Royse City, Texas, US) - See all my reviews
This is a vary nice set that works perfectly with all my Watches. I used it on a Luminox, Seiko, and sever other watches I own that are very Expensive. Works Great, I take what I need of the tools to Walmart when I need to replace batteries. It has all the proper tools to lock onto the rear panels and screw them off with ease. This is a well thought out exceptional tool.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for the price, April 6, 2013
Frank (San Diego, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
The set is mediocre, at best. Has most tools you'll need. The tray is very cheap and not worth storing the tools in. The fake velvet crumbles and leaves black debris all over the place. You'll throw the tray and box away immediately. The case wrench is plastic. The picture makes it appear metallic due to the grey color. The one I bought from Harbor Freight is way better because it is all metal and comes with several different tips. The case wrench that comes with this kit only comes with one set of three tips. This tool set set comes with four (4) flat head screw drivers, but it does NOT include any Phillips head screw drivers- which you need for many watches. I believe three stars is adequate for the quality and price of this kit. It's not bad, but okay.

Rate and Discover Movies