Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet

on August 12, 2013
I can't wear a watch because of allergies.
This time piece is hooked to the coin purse
section of my wallet. I now have time.
on October 4, 2014
I bought two of these to be worn on our lanyards for a cruise since we don't usually wear watches. One review said they were not battery operated and that's one reason I ordered them - however these ARE battery operated. They came in a few days earlier than expected and were nicely packaged. One of them wasn't keeping time well at first and the stem was stiff but after a day or so it began keeping time just fine. I haven't carried them around to know how sturdy they are but they seem pretty solid. So far I'm pleased with them.
on July 30, 2014
This keychain watch is exactly what I need. I keep in on a ring with several other utility items (small multitool, magnifying glass, flashlight, whistle, and thermometer) so I was a little concerned it might get scratched or banged up but it is holding up great! And it winds which I thought might be an issue but it's keeping time no problem. I wound it once when I first got it about a month ago and so far so good.
on December 22, 2014
The watch face is very large and quite easy to read. The clasp and watch itself both seem quite sturdy, as I am not gentle with them. No problems keeping time.

Some of the other reviewers seem to be confused about the type of watch. This is NOT a mechanical watch and it does NOT need winding. It is a standard quartz electric watch and has a battery which you can access by prying off the back plate.
on January 17, 2015
Perfect size for a key ring—although I hook it onto my purse strap. It jingles a little; I tried wrapping thread around the loop from the watch. My next plan is to add rubber washers (hole-punched from a rubber band) at the loud places. But I really like it. It's very readable at a glance.
on February 4, 2014
I'm very satisfied with this purchase, well worth the price. The dial face is "bigger" than I imagined it, very easy to read the time. It now resides on my golf bag where I can easily access it to check the time. I ordered another one because I liked it and hard to beat!!
on May 27, 2014
Husband loves it,he is on dialysis and can no longer where his watch.He tried to get used to watch on right wrist to no avail.I thought he could put this on his keychain.He did and he has a watch with him.
on June 25, 2013
For a keychain watch, it really is big compared to all of the others I purchased over the years. This watch has a very easy to read time display, which is especially handy in dim lighting.
on December 31, 2013
just received my watch yesterday. great looking watch. keeps time really well. water proof, and made of stainless steel. nothing on the packaging as to where it was made.
on April 11, 2014
...but, it tells time! Clips easily for work so does what I bought it for. Would buy another. If you want something functional and cost effective, this fits the bill.

See 1 answered question