5.0 out of 5 stars NICE, November 28, 2012
This review is from: BestDealUSA Small Bronzy Brass Elegant Owl Shape Necklace Pocket Watch (Misc.)
THIS WAS VERY NICE, WORKS GREAT, AND VERY CUTE, CHAIN IS A VERY GOOD LENGTH FOR ME, A LOT OF COMMENTS WHEN I WEAR IT..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 21, 2013
The clock works great and the necklace is well put together for such a great price! My grandmother has not taken it off since I gave it to her for her birthday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Owl Shape Necklace Pocket Wattch, January 31, 2013
mamasue (Titusville, FL) - See all my reviews
This makes a very pretty necklace as well as being a very useful tool. It was a gift and they were very pleased with it .

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like Owls, May 29, 2014
Great gift item and soooo cute, works great! Think anyone would really like this little owl pocket watch. You have to see it to know how cute it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the owl necklace pocket watch, May 22, 2014
The necklace is unique in design and lovely to look at. It comes with a longer chain than most necklaces.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, May 20, 2014
I love it so cute go this with some earrings that went with it perficly the chain is long and I like that and the clock works just fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, As expected., October 12, 2013
20 More words required. Everything is fine and good. Happy with the product. Amazon's requirement of me to fill this is in is what keeps me from reviewing more of my purchases.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it and i get a lot of compliments, July 24, 2014
i love it and i get a lot of compliments, but i have to wear it under my collar because it makes my neck breakout really bad. but that's just my sensitive skin.

Rate and Discover Movies