Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BestDealUSA New Headset Headphone w/ Mic Microphone For Xbox360 Xbox 360 Live
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 5, 2012
This headset is easy to use and soft on the ears. I love playing Call Of Duty Black Ops I. Some head phones tend to leave my ears sore after playing, but these feel like cotton on the head. The headset is also reversible. You can turn the head set towards which ever ear you choose to listen through and which side you want the mic to be on. There is an on and off switch so if you want to speak privately in the room with someone you simply turn off the mic. If someone else playing has a broken headset that screeched you can turn down the mic with a volume control right where the on and off switch is. Great Head Set! Worth the buy.
on October 4, 2012
Meets all expectations! It is a headset that you should buy if you are looking for a great price and basic headphone function.
on September 11, 2013
This is a great buy versus the x box overpriced under performing head sets. This was 12 times less cost than an x box headset, have used it for 2 months with no issue thus far...
on October 11, 2013
this headset plugs right into the xbox controller, had a volume control for the headphone, that goes down to no volume or mute, and a mute switch for the microphone.
initially the bar that goes over your head was very curved and therefore very tight, but it's loosened up a lot after a few weeks of use. If it really bothered me I would have tried dipping it in boiling water to heat up and lossen the plastic and try to gently bend it to accommodate a larger head.
the only thing i don't like about this headset is the microphone only swivels down in one direction, so the earpiece is always on your left ear. I would prefer it could be switched around.
on March 3, 2014
so i purchased two of these microphones because my old one was falling apart like all the others i got so i tried this one. i wish i hadent. first off they look about the size of an infants head so they will not fit any grown persons head comfortably. plus no one can hear you through it unless you're yelling loud enough for you're neighbors to hear. and the worst part was that one broke within 20 minutes of talking to my freinds i didnt pull a wire or anything it just stopped picking up sound. so my advice is to get an Eforcity headset from amazon here there 7 to 10 bucks but they do fall apart rather easily but you're freinds can hear you fine and it is a little sensitive so beware if you're xbox is in the living room everyone will hear. but i hope this review helps and seriosly DO NOT BUY this headset
on May 24, 2016
I bought a bunch of these at once and they all worked great. They were exactly what I was looking for: a cheap, but still operating, headset that I could use with my XBOX 360. These saved me a lot of money that I would have spent on an expensive headset, and I think that these are worth every dollar. The volume scroll wheel works well, and the headphones are semi-comfortable (not very much, but I didn't expect much more out of such a cheap pair of headphones).

One thing I would note is that if they are mishandled, they can become a little bit dysfunctional. For example, you can talk into them, but not hear out of the earmuff on the headset. Also if mishandled, you might have to scroll the wheel until you can hear for some reason, meaning you can't pick the volume you want, and you have to have the scroll wheel at a certain turn to be able to hear. It's weird. Regardless, I'm giving it 4 stars because I didn't expect too much out of a cheap headset, and if you are careful, they will work beautifully.
on December 29, 2013
These are my favorite low cost headset. I have purchased two pairs and used the first pair for a entire year of gaming without incident. I actually got both of my brothers and a friend to buy some too. And, at the cost, even if they do fail, it's cheap enough to replace.
on November 2, 2013
Works great. inexpensive headset. The sound is great and volume control is real nice on the plug in. My only complaint is that it was tight on my head after wearing for about 20-30 minutes I had to move it or take it off. Maybe its just me and I have a big head but only complaint. Shipped quick as well!
on February 28, 2013
i am constantly having to order head sets for my kids sense they are adv-it gamers and can't seem to play the game without them lol. i don't get it but whatever lol. I am just glad they have them for so cheep :)
on August 12, 2013
i bought it because of the way it plug into controller thought that since it had a bigger peice and a guide for it to conect to it would hold up longer then the ones i bought at walmart and so far it is the best just ordered 2 more for his birthday

See 1 answered question