Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on October 25, 2012
I purchased this to help when I flat iron my hair. I have a tough time holding a regular comb while doing it, so I thought this would help. It grips the hair as the comb slides through each section straightening my hair as it's being flat ironed. It arrived on time, but the comb was all scraped up like it had been dragged in the street. I wish the teeth in the comb were a little closer together as well. Overall its cool and I have told friends about it.
on December 15, 2012
perfect for when you use the Keratine products and flat irons. yes I will recomment this products to everybody, easy to use
on August 18, 2012
i just got my product in the mail today ! it took a couple of days but it came pretty fast for me !(: it is a very durable product very sturdy & easy to handle with i never even heard of one of these until i came on amazon ! but it makes my hair so straight i was looking at all the other ones of these v combs but they were much more exspensive if you have thick hair & its hard to straighten when your flat ironing your hair. i would suggest this product so much im only 14. & this works amazing when i have bad hair days !!! its a great buy!!
on May 9, 2015
Received broken and bent. Poorly packaged. Otherwise it was exactly as described.
review image review image
on May 13, 2014
I have a wavy hair so always have a problem to straight them. The brush definitely do it in easy way. I like this brush. Price and quality is nice. That is amazing straighter.
on August 12, 2014
This is pretty nice for my hair, it really does do the job for when I want to straighten my hair out along with my flat iron, my hair is 98% more straighter now that I use this styling tool other than just using the flat iron itself! I must say I recommend this for people who have time to do their hair such as me, it's a process to work through some kinks but it can be done professionally with patience just like with anything else. other than that, I do like it which is why it didn't get my fifth star. The results are great whenever I use it, and it's perfect for when I want to style my hair in a different way.
on May 6, 2015
I bought this to replace the $10 one I got from sephora 6 years ago. This looked so cute, but it isn't even comparable. It is so flimsy and can't even brush through my straight hair without snapping apart.

You really do get what you pay for. Sometimes there are exceptions to that rule, but this is NOT one of them.

Avoid this. It looks cute, but it is unusable.
on January 29, 2016
I saw someone at a mall kiosk using this and found it here for such a great price I thought I would try it. Its going to take a little getting used to but I really think it helps. I like not having to hold my hot hair on the 2nd run and I do think I got smoother hair using it. I will keep using it and seeing if I can get used to having a tool in each hand to straighten (straightener in one hand, comb in the other).
on June 15, 2015
This comb does a great job keeping tension, untangling, and of course keeping your fingers burn free. I find it a little awkward to work this comb and straighten my hair but I believe that's mostly just because I'm not used to it and using it on myself. compared to doing my hair without the comb I can see a difference in how well and quickly it straightens using one. It would defiantly be helpful to an actual stylist using it on someone else. I have done my sisters hair using this comb + my flat iron and she is now ordering one for herself.
on September 22, 2013
This does not work for me because I have very short hair. I think this would work perfectly for anyone with medium to long hair because it holds the hair when using a flat iron or curling iron. I gave mine to my daughter-in-law and she likes to use it when she flat irons her long hair.