5.0 out of 5 stars The best watch I've ever had.
I should have gotten five of them! Stylish, so easy to take on and off, a genuine bargain. Highly recommended.
Published 14 months ago by Anne Cherry

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
I wear this on special occasions and when I am relaxing. nice time piece for the price. I thank you
Published 8 months ago by Audrey L. Jeffery

4.0 out of 5 stars rope watch, September 23, 2013
This review is from: BestDealUSA Stylish Elegant Faux Leather Rope Knitting Women Ladies Bracelet Watch (Jewelry)
This stylish rope watch is a delightful piece of accessory
that adds flair to
the fashion conscious person
price was good

5.0 out of 5 stars The best watch I've ever had., February 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, February 5, 2013
cute, stylish and inexpensive. Just what I wanted. It came fast as well. I bought another one in black too.

4.0 out of 5 stars so different, August 14, 2013
unique and different easy to get on and off when doing dishes keeps time perfectly love the color great little watch

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, July 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 6, 2014
I love my Faux Leather rope bracelet watch, it's not only functional but comfortable and pretty too! I will probably another one in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mom loves it, July 22, 2013
I bought this for my mom as part of her birthday gift and when i gave it to her she loved it right off bat; there was no links or resizing it fit her great. My mom has very small wrists so usually every watch she gets has to be made smaller. I will be buyer her another one of these in a different color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right., April 16, 2014
I was a little unsure of my choice, but so glad I made it. My wrist is a little big because of arthritis. Perfect fit. So happy with the watch. Feels nice to be wearing one again. Been along time. I'll be back for more. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, March 13, 2014
Love this watch as it fits all sizes and looks great! It is unique and decorative and I really like it!

2.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't stay put, March 11, 2014
I kept this watch because of the color but don't particular like the fit. I wished it stayed put on your arm but the band moves around.

ARRAY(0x94ed89a8)