5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
I never wear this without getting compliments. It's unusual without being flashy, and stays on when kids pull your wrist without binding you. (Essential for those with young children.) It has held up well through months of nursing school; still keeps time accurately. And at this price, even if something happens to it, I don't feel bad... great for the price!
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for very small wrists
This does not adjust smaller, hence the face kept flopping around on my 6" wrist. One rope end always covered the face and nothing I did could correct it. Overall it wasn't what I expected and looked as cheap as its price. This one's going bye-bye.
Published 12 months ago by moonlady

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for very small wrists, October 9, 2013
This review is from: BestDealUSA Black Stylish Knitting Faux Leather Rope Slim Women Bracelet Watch Elegant (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, March 30, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Never got the watch, November 30, 2013
I only put one star because there is no option tu select 0 star. I never got the products form this supplier

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., March 14, 2014
I would recommend this if you like this type of band. I found that I am constantly moving it as I don't think the band is very comfortable. Of course, I am used to a solid band so that's probably why. For the price you can't beat it.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok, March 29, 2014
Very good design. looks pretty. termination of the bracelet is not the best. Show bad completion and some worked, but for the sale price, all right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Get the watch!, September 11, 2014
Nice watch. For the price this watch is pretty. I looked at this watch for
about a week. The watch cost $1.50 and the shipping was $4.50.
In the beginning I said I am not paying $4.50 for a watch that cost $1.50; then
I thought about it and said the total cost of watch $6.00, I have paid more than that
for every watch I own. Then said to myself why not and ordered the watch, got the watch and
said this look more expensive than what I paid for it. Glad I did.
Would recommend anyone to take a chance and get it, you will love it; looks like you are wearing a
watch and a bracelet even though it is one piece.
You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic and Modern Look, March 12, 2014
I have purchased three (3) of this model; two for me and one for my sister's birthday. I do not expect this product to last very long but it will sure look impressive while it last. If you want to extend the beauty of the watch, just coat the silver part with clear , inexpensive fingernail polish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch, February 13, 2014
Not sure if they still sell this, but this is an awesome watch. The price is insanely cheap, so I was really skeptical when I ordered it. I am a watch nut, and this is seriously one of my all-time favorite watches. Nicely made, easy to put on and take off. Very unique. I always get compliments on it. Adds a lot of style with just one piece. Almost reminds me of something you might buy in Santa Fe or Sedona gallery.

I also have the black with the white face. Not nearly as attractive.
I have the red one as well. Equally as great, though it looks like an entirely different watch. More sassy and less rich, but equally as nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, February 11, 2014
This is a nice watch. Especially for casual wear. It is so comfortable and easy to put on and take off! No help or apparatus is needed. Also at the price it's a steal!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, January 12, 2014
Really cute and a great price, but it fits loose on small wrists and doesn't really adjust. Still, I'm not sorry I bought it for the price.