1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality!, January 4, 2013
YoLynda (Pleasanton, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BestDealUSA White Rubber Bracelet Watch 125 With Green LED Message (Watch)
This was ordered as a gift. The watch itself is large & stiff. Not very comfortable to wear. The first time my sister wore it, the watch fell apart!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless!, August 7, 2014
Item was delivered in time for an event as requested. However, the watch didn't work so I took it to a watch repair shop for a new battery and as soon as the battery was put in, it blinked on then off and never came on again. The repair man said the watch was garbage so I was never able to use it and in the trash it went. I guess you get what you pay for!!

3.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE WATCH BUT I DON'T SEE HOW YOU CAN CHANGE THE TIME ON IT :/. THAT'S WHATS SUCKS., December 4, 2013
i LOVE THE WATCH BUT I DON'T SEE HOW YOU CAN CHANGE THE TIME ON IT :/. THAT'S WHAT SUCKS.

3.0 out of 5 stars This watch is NOT WHITE, September 10, 2013
Omar Brown (DALLAS, TX, US) - See all my reviews
this watch is light gray. the pic is rather misleading. why am i saying this? because i am a photographer and i dont like misleading product photos nor do i like to have to photoshop a watch in an almost perfect picture. the watch is very cool, but it would be better if it were actually white.

1.0 out of 5 stars not working, September 2, 2013
when I received it it's not even working I don't know if it's worth to buy a battery or have it repaired I don't know how to return it.

3.0 out of 5 stars It came dead, May 7, 2013
The battery in the watch was dead. After I replaced the battery, I found that it constantly resets itself back to the original settings and time. ANNOYING but a cool watch to own I guess.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this Watch, July 26, 2014
Would have loved to wear it......
But it came BROKEN! I was very disappointed.
Glad I didn't pay much for it.
Not even worth sending back.