Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 16, 2011
I am a grad student who bicycles 3+ miles a day year round (in Oklahoma, formerly Seattle) to the university. This winter I needed some warmer gear after moving to OK - gear that will keep me warm for biking, but fashionable enough to appear in the dept when I'm taking or teaching classes. I have low circulation and am skinny, so I'm the first one to get cold, especially my extremities. I read a *lot* of glove reviews and looked on a lot of different web sites for quality without high cost.

These gloves are amazing and perfect!! They keep my hands warm in zero degree weather, and dry in light rain or snow. They are really cute, so I can wear them when I'm running to the store or for an evening out as well. And they're durable - I've only worn them one month so far but they still look brand new. Basically I look for excuses to wear them all the time and my husband gets tired of my exclamations of how my body is outside in the winter but my hands are indoors in the warmth. ;)

A couple caveats:
- These gloves do shed a little bit because of the rabbit fur. It doesn't bother me at all and I think it will wear off after they are a little older, but if a little bit of fur bothers you (or if you wear black all the time) you might notice it more than me.
- And secondly, the fingers are long and skinny - I can't imagine they fit everyone as well as they fit me. I wear size 6 or 6 1/2 ring finger rings, and have average to long slender fingers - I ordered the 7 1/2 and they fit me perfectly, with a little extra room in the finger tips. If you measure your palm width as directed for sizing a glove, you should be okay, but if you're on the edge definitely size up. If you have shorter than average fingers you will probably have extra room at the ends of the fingers.

All in all, I love them and will be wearing them forever!!
on March 18, 2010
These are the warmest and most comfortable gloves I have ever owned. I have reynauds syndrom and require the warmest gloves possible, these are wonderful.
on January 9, 2010
I can never keep my hands warm in the cold, but the bunny fur works like absolutely nothing else and it doesn't shed.
on November 23, 2009
I bought these gloves at the last minute as a gift. She loved it. They arrived on time and with no hassle. The gloves are high quality and she loves the rabbit fur. They are keeping her hands warm since she always complains about having cold hands!
on January 18, 2012
These gloves are very nice. The leather is supple and smooth. The fur lining does not shed but I would have liked a little more of it for below freezing winter temps here in Michigan. The palm of the glove fits very well but the fingers are a little too long - from one-quarter to one-half inch too long depending on the finger. This may not seem like much but if the tip of the finger completely folds over when you try to touch a button on the car radio, for example, or pick up a coin, then you'd probably have to remove them first. If you have extra-long fingers or talon-length fingernails, then you might consider the length a plus.

When they first arrived, I had to air them out before wearing them as the gloves and the liner they are packaged in had a disctinctive odor. It has has since dissipated, leaving no trace. Overall, I liked the gloves but because of the extra-long fingertip length, I give them four (actually three and a half if I could) stars. Since the sizing guideline refers only to the palm size, I would recommend contacting the vendor before ordering if you are have the same issue as I do about finger length.
on December 26, 2010
Similar gloves are $80 and up, but I am glad I purchased these for a gift for my mother. She has poor circulation and constantly cold hands, and she loved these. The lambskin feels amazing and soft, and the lining is indescribably amazing. The gloves also came in a beautiful velveteen bag with the maker's crest, which is a great amenity to help keep the gloves secure.
on November 19, 2009
I purchased these gloves for myself when I purchased the men's version for my son. The leather is soft and the rabbit fur is cuddly and warm. And the price was right, also.
on January 22, 2012
First, when I opened the gloves I was pretty excited. They came in a cute little bag and they look really nice. However, when I put them on they were very tight, even though I measured my hand to make sure I bought the right size. Also, I purchased them looking for gloves that would be WARM in the cold, snowy Chicago winter. My hands are freezing in these!

The only reason I gave them any stars is because they look cute. They are not practical. Disappointed considering how expensive they are.
VINE VOICEon September 9, 2014
OMG- these are my favorite gloves and worth every penny. I purchased these before moving to Minnesota, for one of their worst-ever winters and these were life savers on sub zero morning commutes in my car. They are soft, flexible, and fit my hand... well, like a glove. I like that they come with a storage bag so I can keep them safe, and together when not in use. The only negative is some of the fur comes out of the fingertips when I pull them off every so often. I would suspect this is a natural occurrence... they are fur and leather afterall, but I just dust off my hand and away I go. I would buy these again when this pair runs down... though it hasn't happened yet!
on December 31, 2013
These gloves are beautiful, soft leather, gorgeous rabbit fur. I will be returning these for the following reasons:

Although they are fully lined, these gloves are NOT warm. These are designed to be decorative, for those ladies whom are chauffered. The fit is a little slim, the fingers are longer, but the thumb is low on the glove, so if you have long, narrow hands they will fit you well, but if you have a broader palm, your second knuckles bend at the finger joint of the gloves. I wasn't able to bend my hand in these gloves, and had wanted them as a warm winter glove comparable to ones I had seen at LL Bean years ago.

If you're looking for a luxury item that isn't practical, maybe for a Florida winter, these would be great. If you're a New Englander these will not provide the warmth you're looking for.