Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 21, 2012 11:52:51 PM PDT
M.Scooby says:
Did anyone receive the beta code for pre-ordering yet?

Beta Access Bonus Code
Pre-order World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria and get Beta Access. Code will be e-mailed within 5 business days after you place your order. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders and expires on September 17, 2012. Limit one per customer. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Posted on Aug 22, 2012 1:52:22 AM PDT
I just got it. Can I give it away or is it connected somehow to the key in the box?

Posted on Aug 22, 2012 3:15:52 AM PDT
nai says:
I'm kinda confused as well, since the blues have mentioned that beta ends on 11 Sep while the code itself expires on 17th Sep... Since I'm already in beta I might probably just give it away, but I was hoping Blizz would email us the key instead so that we can pre-download the files and play on launch day instead.

Posted on Aug 22, 2012 10:20:42 AM PDT
I pre-ordered from the WoW main web-site for a digital download and have received nothing by way of a beta code. Does pre-ordering that way mean that I will not get a beta code?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2012 10:33:41 AM PDT
its so close now, it doesnt matter
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Aug 21, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 22, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Collector's Edition
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Collector's Edition by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (609)