- Phosphatized finishing to prevent oxidation; ORings and pins must be used to avoid release from the impact wrench
- Measures 31.0mm small diameter 30mm large diameter by 80mm length
- Long series: for protruding threads with 1/2" - 3/4" - 1" square drives
- These heavy duty sockets are designed for impact wrenches and air ratchets; hexagon ends
- Beta code number 007200321; chrome Plated
Have one to sell?
by Beta Tools
Beta 720L 21mm Long 1/2" Drive Impact Socket, 6 Point, with Chrome Plated
|Price:||$27.24 ($27.24 / Each) + $9.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$8.76 (24%)|
Usually ships within 1 to 3 weeks.
Ships from and sold by Beta Tools-North America.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Beta Tools|
|Number of Items||1|
|System of Measurement||Metric|
Beta Utensili is a leading company in the production and sales of professional hand tools. The Ci... See more product details
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Beta Utensili is a leading company in the production and sales of professional hand tools. The Ciceri family began producing tools in Northern Italy in the 1880s. Today, family owned Beta, or Beta Utensili is known for its direct involvement in Grand Prix racing, a relationship that dates back to the early 1970s. Research, development and quality. While nothing is perfect, we’re practicing. Accuracy, precision, rigor, quality, courage, style, consistency and innovation. To mould an idea, encourage it to its final outcome and after that better it still, Beta works daily, in close contact with end users, researching materials, design and constant improvement. Scrupulous control on each tool ensures its invariable quality.
There are no customer reviews yet.