Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beta Silk Skin Care Lotion
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

91%

on March 3, 2014
I use this on my face, neck, feet and hands. I have had a chance to use it in hot dry weather and sub-zero dry weather. It keeps my skin feeling soft and moist without ever feeling oily. When I wash, it does not have a buildup to wash through. It feels good after shaving. Unlike other products that I have used, it only takes drops - not liberal amounts.
on July 27, 2016
I've been taking Transfer Points Beta Glucan supplement and was excited to see they offered a lotion. However, it doesn't meet up on several levels.

Pros:
1.) It has quality Beta Glucan and other decent ingredients.

Cons:
1.) My biggest issue is how badly this product smells. Its ATROCIOUS. That supposed "light" apricot scent is masking something funky (something akin to the way a B-Vitamin smells) and the two scents together are REALLY nauseating. It smells like a peculiar (off putting) spray from a nursing home. I like natural, organic, herb-y scents and am not easily turned off, but they missed the mark by a long shot here.

2.) The cost of the lotion for the amount you get and way the damn stuff smells is not okay.

3.) This company needs to go back to the drawing board
on July 8, 2014
Try it yourself. Yes, it worked for me on a cut on my face that healed completely in less than a week. Leaves skin feeling great with no residue. Transfer Point manufactures the best Beta Glucan products on the market. Get the book "Beta Glucan, Nature Secret" by Vaclav Vetvickka, Ph.D. for detailed clinical information about Beta Glucan.
on February 24, 2013
I can't say enough about this product. I have used many high quality, high priced moisturizers over the years; some worked pretty well, some not so well. Beta Silk lotion is by far the best lotion I've ever experienced. I have, shall i say, "mature" skin and this product has just amazed me. It does not feel greasy or heavy at all. My skin has not looked this good in years, if ever actually. My pores are noticeably smaller and my skin feels so soft and it "glows". Need I say more? Beta Silk Skin Care Lotion has been "simply the best" moisturizer I have ever found.
on June 26, 2015
My wife tripped and fell on my weights and got a bad bruise on her arm. She put this on it and within 2 days the bruise was gone. She still had pain under the skin but the skin was completely healed. This product is great and their supplements also build up the immune system.
on December 19, 2015
Literally NO residue after application of this marvelous lotion. This is the first winter in all of my memory that the skin on my legs hasn't been dry and flaky, and it's due to Beta Silk. I use it on my hands and face, too, with wonderful results. This will be a toiletry staple in my house from now on.
on October 29, 2015
I was skeptical but this lotion works very well! It moisturizers and soothes without any greasiness or pore clogging. Great product!!!
on July 20, 2014
Feels and smells great, moisturizes perfectly, plus has the benefit of actually being healthy for you!
on August 3, 2014
Doesn't prevent blemishes or leave my skin feeling softer.
on May 7, 2016
Skin feels amazing I will buy this again.