Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 25 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 6, 2010 7:34:41 AM PDT
Peter R. says:
It said the beta would launch during the summer of `10, but to my knowledge it hasn't. Has anyone received an invitation?

Posted on Sep 15, 2010 8:04:11 PM PDT
Galindo says:
Nope, you need to have bought SC: ConViction and got the code.

The Beta should be some time this winter.

Posted on Sep 25, 2010 11:58:45 PM PDT
Hector says:
Yeah im waiting for this as well. I Have Conviction but havent received any additional info about the Beta. Im signed up and everything =s

Posted on Jan 13, 2011 10:21:39 PM PST
Does anyone know if it's out now I got SC:C and signed up and everything but still don't see in the menu :(

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2011 6:34:11 AM PST
Galindo says:
It's still not out.

maybe this spring or summer.

Posted on Feb 15, 2011 2:56:16 PM PST
DM says:
I have SCC and it doesnt come with a beta key for Ghost Recon but it says if you make a Uplay account you will be accepted into the beta and can download it from there. But the game comes out soon and I just checked to see if the beta is up yet still nothing. So I hope they still have it or that would be pretty lame that they lied about the beta.

Posted on Feb 16, 2011 1:51:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 16, 2011 1:59:26 PM PST
J. Sherman says:
The game is not coming out soon. Even though the Amazon page says March 31, it wont release until the end of the year at the earliest, and possibly not even until '12. In official forum posts Ubisoft representatives have been very vague will currently only say its in their '11/'12 release window. I would not at all be surprised if another Assassin's Creed gets released before this.

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 6:42:45 PM PST
J. Harn says:
it was moved to october, go to gamestop.com, they are the most accurate for release dates, and sherman...there's another ac this year, ac3, brotherhood was an offshoot.....

Posted on Mar 17, 2011 4:00:44 PM PDT
I remember seeing an article that reports that Ubisoft stated AC3 won't be out until 2012, to coincide with the actualy story timeline. This year will likely be another offshoot.

On topic: What i saw at E3 last year already looked pretty good. If they've taken this much time for polish, it better flippin sparkle like diamonds when I open the case.

Posted on Sep 8, 2011 12:02:43 AM PDT
prs says:
Beta is in January according to a email I got from Ubisoft.

Posted on Sep 21, 2011 2:18:31 PM PDT
Greg R. says:
Beta is in January. They emailed anyone who had the game pre-ordered or who had registered for it last year through Splinter Cell Conviction.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2012 7:11:23 AM PST
J Dabell says:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, the beta for Ghost Recon Future Soldier has been postponed until April 2012.

According to Ubisoft officials involved with the making of this game, the game is complete however it is now in the process of being "tweaked/fine tuned" and therefore is going to be released in May 2012 now.

This is most likely an intelligent move for at least two reasons that I can foresee, the first being the previous launch date clashed with the releases of "Mass Effect 3", and "Max Payne 3".

Those being stellar titles would most likely damage the sales of "Ghost Recon Future Soldier" or at least make sales considerably slower than what Ubisoft had anticipated.

Secondly we have to agree that if a game is going to be glitchy then the last thing we need is for it to be released and then have to endure the agonizingly slow process of waiting for numerous patches to come out and fix the problems, now with that being said I for one can't think of any previous disappointments "game wise" with the "Ghost Recon" franchise (unless you count the Single Player Master Achievement on "Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2" for the Xbox 360) so this I really don't see as being a concern to anyone that loves this franchise.

I personally believe its been delayed for the first reason and if that is so then so be it, it gives us so much more to anticipate and I for one along with a few good online buddies will gladly look forward to the release date which is currently scheduled for May 22nd.

Posted on Apr 4, 2012 6:54:05 AM PDT
R. Blaise says:
dose any one know what day in april

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 4:36:10 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 12, 2012 9:05:03 AM PDT
B. McBeth says:
April 12th for Playstation Plus and SplinterCell Owners (xbox 360).
Open Beta, April 17th

Edit:
Looks like it was pushed back a week... April 17th for Pre-load, April 19th Beta start-up.

Posted on Apr 13, 2012 10:35:30 AM PDT
Peragulator says:
Here's hoping the game is excellent because MW3 is a failure and I'm not a fan of the Frostbite engine (BF3).

Posted on Apr 14, 2012 11:24:09 PM PDT
Greg R. says:
Beta starts on April 19th. There are special parameters based on how you're accessing it. Splinter Cell Conviction owners on the Xbox 360 will have instant access and you'll also receive 3 beta codes in an email to give to your friends. GameStop pre-orders will receive an email with 4 beta codes (1 for you, 3 for friends). Playstation Plus players will have instant access. No extra beta codes for them. That's pretty much it. If you got a "Dog Tag" you have to redeem it and they'll put you in a queue for an actual code.

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 5:11:06 PM PDT
B. McBeth says:
Pre-load today (April 17th) for PSN and Splinter Cell users! I'm currently downloading it for X360 version.

Posted on Apr 18, 2012 1:23:34 PM PDT
Killer Day says:
Do you download the beta through Splinter Cell Conviction?? Or do they email it to you?? I haven't got the code and I bought Conviction right when it came out...

Posted on Apr 18, 2012 1:30:49 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 18, 2012 1:36:39 PM PDT
B. McBeth says:
Go into Splinter Cell Conviction, then to Extras.
Then go to Exclusive Content.
At the bottom of the screen there was a ticker running across the bottom. ("Y" is redeem code, "X" is Marketplace)
The ticker reads "Ghost Recon Future Soldier Multiplayer beta is live! Press the X button to join now and begin to play from Thursday 19 Apr "
Hit "X", brings you to the Marketplace and you download it there. Pre-load now to play on the 19th.

Posted on Apr 18, 2012 2:49:36 PM PDT
D. Cisneros says:
Can I pre-order teh game from Amazon and get a beta code??

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 3:42:47 AM PDT
B. McBeth says:
Negative. That was Gamestop's promotion... which might be over by now...

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 11:19:44 AM PDT
Ryan Shannon says:
no I got a message that the beta came out today 04/19/12 if you had the last Splinter Cell.

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 8:13:25 PM PDT
M.B says:
I been playing the beta all day.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 20, 2012 4:01:12 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 20, 2012 4:01:46 AM PDT
B. McBeth says:
I meant the offer at GameStop to ENTER the beta. (They might not be offering anymore codes w/ pre-order)
Been playing the beta as well. Beta goes until May 2nd if I remember right.

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 7:59:52 AM PDT
Peragulator says:
I pre-ordered the game last week from GameStop and I never received a code. If you have a Raptr account they will send you one.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  18
Total posts:  25
Initial post:  Sep 6, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 23, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Xbox 360
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - Xbox 360 by UBI Soft (Xbox 360)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (290)