Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on February 20, 2014
I don't need a strand, but I do need replacement bulbs. Buying a strand and pulling out the bulbs is the way to go, much less expensive, although a bit labor intensive. Use the bulbs for replacements on my (now old-fashioned) pre-lit tree. In coming years these bulbs will be harder and harder to find as LED takes over, buy now and stock up while you can. Or buy a new tree. You choose, Irwin M. Fletcher...
on December 9, 2013
great color and brightness, but very easily tangled. nice length. i got it to string along my balcony since i live in an apartment, and it fits exactly. i do need an extension cord for it, though, since there is not much lead length up to where the lights begin. nice simple little string of lights, though.
on April 19, 2016
If you like me, bought a lighted Christmas tree with these kind of lights; good luck at finding replacements. I believe they are a little high in price, but saved me the trouble of having to purchase a new pre-lit Christmas tree.

So your options are trying to find these lights in the store (good luck) or just purchase these and be done with it.

These work fine, and my problem is forever resolved (as long as I keep this tree).
on May 13, 2013
Nice light set. Worked very well this past Cmas season. They give you a few extra lights, just in case one burns out and I always appreciate that. I would buy this product again from this vendor.
on January 10, 2015
I bought this strand for replacement bulbs for my artificial Christmas tree since it's impossible to buy just bulbs.
I found that these bulbs are very difficult to replace no matter how hard I try to push them in the socket. I think it's better to replace the whole strand
on the tree! The bulbs are professional quality and much better than the regular strands in the stores.The regular bulbs burn out right away..
on December 2, 2012
I spent just about nine dollars on this lights. but happiness from this beautiful Chistmas light is priceless. love it!
on February 14, 2014
these are wonderful lights, construction very sturdy, easy to open package, easy to wrap around tree. blinking light feature is great! they are a great product at a great price. Definite recommendation.
on December 21, 2014
Perfect for making scallop shell lights. Hard to find light strands the have the right spacing between the lights, and aren't too long. Only half of the lights that were shipped were the commercial grade ones that I love, but it was close to Christmas so they may have been out of them. The price was great though. Would have given 5 stars had they all been the 3000 hour commercial grade.
on January 3, 2015
Well, they are not kidding when they say commercial grade - the wires are not flimsy. The lights are very bright. I bought 12 multi-colored strands because I wanted to re-string an artificial tree whose original strands did not last more than 3 years probably because of the flimsy wiring. The price per each strand is ridiculously inexpensive. Can't beat it. I would recommend these lights. They were packaged very well with the plug sticking out of the package so one could check the string w/o opening the package. Each one worked fine. Box had enough cushioning it to protect them.
on December 27, 2014
Really pretty lights. They lasted for like 8-10 months before they burned out. I hung them around the walls of my bedroom. Most other lights last as long or shorter though so I'd say if you like the colors then you should buy these.