5.0 out of 5 stars BIG MISTAKE ABC TO CANCEL THIS ONE!!
I really enjoy this show.... ABC is making a big mistake by cancelling it.... They should move it to a different time slot. It would get the ratings it deserves if they gave it a chance on a different night.
Published 9 months ago by Chelsea

2.0 out of 5 stars ok to pass the time
This show is ok to pass the time. Not a bad show but not great either. The movie lives up to it's name. It's about Betrayal in just about every relationship, personal and business. Which I guess for me makes the show just another negative example on tv with nothing spectacular to make it great. But it does have enough interest in the various plots to keep me returning...
Published 8 months ago by Kristina

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG MISTAKE ABC TO CANCEL THIS ONE!!, November 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Man Sarah and Jack are soooo busted!, October 21, 2013
This episode truly was riveting. It delved into a lot of unanswered questions, leaving me Dyeing for the next episode. I won't say to much because I do not want to give out spoilers, but this episode will shock and awe you, if you are a fan. If not, start from episode one and work your way into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive show! I wish Betrayal was on every night., October 30, 2013
This review is from: Betrayal Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
Betrayal is more than a soap, it's got sex and seduction, intrigue with a crime story, family relation and tension. Who else watches the same episode of of the same show twice in one day? A dedicated obsessed fan, that's who. I hope ABC recognizes what a gem they have and let the audience grow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Affair with a better twist, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Betrayal Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
Awesome show it makes you want the affair to happen. Best acting I've seen in a long time!!! Try it you won't regret watching this

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm Hooked!, November 14, 2013
Lady L (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is the best show of the season -- it's well cast, and every actor is superb in her/his role. Stuart Townsend is a pleasant discovery for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guilty Pleasure, October 12, 2013
This tv show is so addictive! It's like driving past an accident on the road, you can help but look at it!!! I can totally empathize with the main characters...they're both in unfulfilled marriages and then you meet a kindred spirit and suddenly you're alive again. It's just soooo messy but soooo good! No spoilers here, you've gotta watch it!

4.0 out of 5 stars great chemistry, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Betrayal Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
I really like the two main characters, Sarah and Jack, and they have such great chemistry.
It makes the whole situation very believable.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome show !!!!!!!!, November 6, 2013
This is the best tv show of the season. I surely agree with the positive comments by others. Every show I have watched I have truly enjoyed !! and I have watched each episode many times. What a great cast....Stuart Townsend...and James Cromwell.....and lovely Hannah Ware. Great chemistry indeed between Sara and Jack. Love the settings in Chicago....the story lines...and the great music done by BT and Michael DiMattia.
If you are not watching....you are missing a good one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the fast video downloads, November 19, 2013
Angela Anderson (Anchorage, Alaska) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Betrayal Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
I missed the first episode of Betrayal & was able to buy it & start watching within a minutes. I love Amazon video downloads.

5.0 out of 5 stars A show NOT to be missed!!, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Betrayal Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
Love the cast, love the storylines, love the show! I don't watch many shows on tv at all, but this show just keeps me hooked. I have watched every episode numerous times.

Rate and Discover Movies