The Practice 2 Seasons 1997
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot While Bobby defends an innocent young girl accused of drug trafficking, Lindsay is shocked to find herself facing one of her law professors in a case against a big tobacco company.
2. Part I Desperate to keep his practice afloat Bobby pays a visit to an old friend working as a loan officer, and Eugene tries to protect a woman and her son against an abusive husband.
3. Trial & Error Repercussions abound concerning Lindsay's tobacco company case, a serial flasher, and the seventy thousand-dollar loan Bobby got from his friend at the bank.
4. Part IV Lindsay's tobacco case comes to a sudden and surprisingly lucrative end, while the trial against Ronald Martin continues to have unexpected and deadly results after the non-guilty verdict.
5. Part V Bobby deals with the murder cases against Braun and Rabbi Warner, Eugene defends a man convicted of armed robbery, and Ellenor has a date with a man she met through the personals.
6. Part VI As the Gerald Braun murder case begins Lindsay meets with a fugitive who has been on the run for twenty-five years unaware that the charges against him were dropped years ago.
7. Reasonable Doubts Bobby has an affair with a beautiful client who is accused of committing murder.
8. Betrayal The attorneys represent a gay man who may or may not have murdered his lover. Berluti is wrongly accused of soliciting a prostitute.
9. The Blessing A doctor is prosecuted for murder after he performs euthanasia on a terminally-ill patient. Eugene and Lindsay defend an elderly bookie whose illegal activities were videotaped during a sting operation.
10. Dog Bite Berluti represents a young girl who was bitten in the face by a dog. A juror communicates with Lindsay during a trial. Eugene defends a one-legged African American man accused of robbery.
11. First Degree Bobby defends an adulterer charged with murder. Eugene represents a Boston cop seeking disability compensation by claiming his job caused him to become a racist. Berluti experiences an erotic dream involving Lindsay.
12. Sex, Lies, & Monkeys Bobby attempts to win the release of an innocent woman he helped convict of murder. Berluti represents a hirsute man who was fired because of his looks. Lindsay realizes Kelton drugged her before they had sex. Ellenor is sued by a man she met through a…
13. Search & Seizure A husband seeks a court order that would force his pregnant wife to undergo a C-section. Lindsay represents a drug dealer caught red-handed with a large quantity of cocaine. Gamble asks Bobby out on a date.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Romance, Mystery|
|Starring||Dylan McDermott, Michael Badalucco|
|Supporting actors||LisaGay Hamilton, Steve Harris, Camryn Manheim, Kelli Williams, Lara Flynn Boyle, John Larroquette, Anna Gunn, Tracy Middendorf, Donal Logue, Jack McGee, Philip Baker Hall, Stephen Caffrey, Joe D'Angerio, Lynn Hamilton, Arell Blanton, Susan Fukuda, Eric Mansker, Christopher Michael|
|Producers||Robert Breech, David E. Kelley, Jeffrey Kramer, Christina Musrey, Jonathan Pontell, Ed Redlich, Gary M. Strangis, Pamela J. Wisne|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Simply, a very entertaing series. All actors and episodes are good, attention getting.
It's a shame that the ensuing seasons are so difficult to find.
Great series but not worth the price. I would watch the entire series if it was offered through prime.Published 3 months ago by Dave
Wonderful show! Great cast. Would love to get volume two. Cannot find it anywhere on the web.Published 3 months ago by Lucille K. Rese
I just received the whole series and it doesn't have subtitles so is worthless to me. Also the FX logo is on the screen all the time and it came from China. Read morePublished 4 months ago by bradley t deck