Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 28, 2013
As soon as I put on one of the earrings, one of the CZ's or whatever they are fell off. I didn't want to bother returning them so I wore them with the missing CZ. You really can't tell it's not there. The earrings are very cute, not something I am going to wear on a daily basis but probably once every few weeks. I am disappointed that the CZ fell out. For $30, you would think that wouldn't happen as soon as you put on the earring for the first time.
on March 11, 2013
I love any heart shaped earrings from Betsey Johnson including these. The only reason it's not a five star review is because they are a little thicker than I thought but not too heavy on my ears. I recommend!
on May 5, 2013
the earrings are really cute! but before i could even put them on one of the crystal stones fell off! not worth the $30 & the disappointment. returned to amazon. you can do better betsey!
on February 18, 2013
I love my new earrings and have gotten several compliments on them. They are colorful and different. I've never seen any like them before. In fact I'll have to buy a pair for my daughter.
on October 14, 2013
Cute little hearts - I wish the colors were more uniform. One earring has a little more white so it looks like I have a half of an earring on my ear. Otherwise, I love them.
on October 15, 2013
I bought these for a friend and they were perfect! The picture does not even do the size justice! They are pretty big, but the perfect size!!
on August 9, 2013
I got these for myself to wear cause I knew my bf would like them. Love them, just a bit smaller than I expected.
on May 29, 2013
One earring is not as full of the little beads s the other. Its not too noticeable when they're worn.
on December 20, 2015
Too heavy
on April 18, 2013
I love it I also but some other stuff to go with it and I just love it they are so cute