5.0 out of 5 stars Gave as a gift she loved them
I gave these as a gift to my niece who had just go back from Paris. She loved that it reminder her of the city. Not the highest quality of earring ever but you also get what you pay for. Every cute in person.
Published 20 months ago by Ben Snodgrass

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting
Well, these earrings are beautiful however, not worth the price I paid. They do not look like $50 worth of jewelery.
Published on December 2, 2012 by Melissa Constantinidou

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Betsey Johnson "Betsey Goes to Paris" Eiffel Tower and Fleur de Lis Mismatch Earrings (Jewelry)
As for the packaging, I was expecting a bit more. They came in a paper box with a jewelery velvet sleeve which contained a little plastic bag and the earrings were wrapped in bubble wrap. I should have paid a lot less for this item. I am still debating whether to keep them or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave as a gift she loved them, March 28, 2013
Ben Snodgrass (Greenfield, OH United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 31, 2013
They are quite long but very beautiful and unique. I love the asymmetry. I didnt realize till they arrived one part is attached on the front and one hangs from thr backing, very cool. Make sure you push the backing on properly as it is likely to fall off sometimes but hasn't yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, January 13, 2013
I purchased this for a family member's holiday gift and she absolutely loves them. They have more detail than expected from the photograph.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, January 10, 2013
Earrings looked inexpensive-I would have never paid the full price for these and thought the discounted price was too high for what they were. Earrings too long and too cheaply made

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments!, January 5, 2013
These are fun earrings - one dangle is attached to the post and the other to the clasp so there is a space between (your ear) which makes the 2 parts distinct.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my daughter-in-law --- she loved them, January 2, 2013
These earrings are so great. I gave them to my daughter-in-law for Christmas and we joked that when she wears them to work everyone will go "Wow, Anne is wearing mismatched earrings, I think I will tomorrow" LOL

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty earrings but not worth the price, December 6, 2012
I was excited about these earrings when I ordered them, I love the design concept - short dangly earring in front, the longer earring attached to the backing - which can be swapped back and forth with each other. This is a new take on an old earring design that was popular in the 80's and 90's. I was lucky to get these earrings for a lightning deal of $25 and while they are definitely very sparkly and pretty, I was disappointed in the quality. I had expected them to be made of more durable metal and to have a little bit more weight to them (very light earrings get caught too easily in my hair so I usually avoid them). Plus, the bases for the "diamonds" only have four prongs and are flimsy - the "diamonds" themselves don't fit perfectly within the bases and seem loose. I'd be afraid that after I wore them a few times, I'd take them off on night only to find one had fallen out.

To be honest, if the cost was originally $15 or $20, I would give these 3 or 4 stars. But these are the kind of earrings I would expect to find at a Claire's Boutique - again, pretty but made with materials that will eventually dull and tarnish or break. I wouldn't spend $50 on these and I feel the $25 cost is still too much so I am returning them. It's my feeling, and I could very well be wrong, that the $50 price tag is because of the Betsey Johnson name.