5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Designer
I bought this for a Christmas gift. I absolutely LOVED it!! In fact, it was seriously hard to gift and not keep for myself.
Published 23 months ago by HLeigh86

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty at first
A lot of the gold color rubbed off after only wearing the bracelet 3 or 4 times. Some pieces broke off but I was still able to wear it. I don't wear it anymore because it looks so old because of the silver color showing through. I really liked the look of it when it was new; it's just not made well.
Published 5 days ago by Melinda S.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Designer, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Betsey Johnson "Betsey Goes to Paris" Eiffel Tower and Fleur de Lys Toggle Bracelet (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars CHDZ230, January 14, 2013
I purchased this product for my spouse along with the matching earrings. Very nice bracelet and it is one of her favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, January 2, 2013
this was a gift for my friend in America and they love it, they were very happy to receive this gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, January 1, 2013
Very cute bracelet. Just like how it looks in the picture. Was pretty small in size but still worked fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bracelet, December 30, 2012
This bracelet is made solid, not light or cheap in style or feel. Great look and have had many compliments. Would recommend for any Paris lover..

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 28, 2012
Brought this for my 16 year old daughter as a Christmas gift. She LOVED it!!!!!
Great deal, bought this on Cyber-Monday. ($24.00)

5.0 out of 5 stars Betsey Johnson bracelet, December 7, 2012
The picture does not do the bracelet justice, it is a quality piece. Wish I had bought the necklace too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty at first, December 15, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, September 11, 2014
This was actually a gift. But the bracelet was well made and looked lovely. It came in a little black jewelry box which was a nice added touch.