4.0 out of 5 stars Nice earring
Very cute and simple earring. The packaging protected the item well, maybe a little wasteful but the item had all the protection needed plus. The clasp on the back on the earring are not great. One hug from someone and my earring falls out. Other than that I like them.
Published on June 19, 2012 by Empress311

2.0 out of 5 stars Bent Hoops
Not very pleased. Hoops bent, had to work on the latch to close. I'm handy that way but I would not recommend this product. Sorry
Published 17 months ago by NancyM-Miami Fl

2.0 out of 5 stars Bent Hoops, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Betsey Johnson Gold-Tone Knife-Edge Medium Hoop Earrings (Jewelry)

1.0 out of 5 stars Betsey Johnson Gold-Tone Falls Off, June 17, 2014
Just what I was looking for, perfect size & shape. One seems to come unhooked quite easily & it's only a matter of time before I lose it

2.0 out of 5 stars Clip broke on one of the earrings., December 3, 2013
First I got the wrong thing in the mail, I sent it back. I got the earrings in the mail yesterday and the clip on the one earring won't stay shut, keeps popping open while in my ear and falling out.

3.0 out of 5 stars cute, January 22, 2014
Cute gold hoops and I love the sharp not too round just a good oval shape and it even came with a little velvet bag thing to keep it in. Very nice

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice earring, June 19, 2012