Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 18, 2014
These are small, well made and very cute earrings. I purchased them for a birthday present for my wife. She loves them, and is wearing them a lot. The frogs look exactly like their picture. The posts seem solid. The backs hold firmly. A very nice piece of jewelry.
on February 20, 2014
I got these for my teenage daughter for Valentine's and she likes them so much, she has been wearing them every since. The colors are vivid, the eyes are red crystals and although small, still manage to catch the light. I am very pleased with these earrings.
on October 4, 2013
These little frogs are a great size and a perfect match to Betsey Johnson's (larger) frog necklace which is a fun purchase too. These are whimsical - large enough to be seen, but not so large that they look crazy. I will definitely wear them both with and without the necklace. Very well made - love them!
on December 30, 2014
A gift for my friend. They were sent to me before I sent them on. Very, very cute.. The photo doesn't do this product justice. I know they aren't grand jewelry. I'd have paid more after seeing them for a "better" metal. My friend loves them.
on March 31, 2014
I gave these to my wife for Valentines Day, along with some other things, and they have quickly become her favorite new earrings. She has gotten many compliments, and I find the size perfect. The frogs hang off each earlobe as though there is a tiny frog dangling from it's front legs. The pink eyes are subtle, but sparkly.
on January 2, 2013
My daughter is a frog collector. These earrings are beautiful and look great on her. She loved them. Just the right gift for the frog lover.
on May 30, 2013
very cute and looks really good when with the matching necklace, and are just the right size, not to big but not too small
on January 7, 2013
I love, love, love, love, love these earings. I like them better that the green ones. So excited I was able to find them.
on October 1, 2013
Betsey Johnson delivers a beautiful unique product. Wonderfully made it tantalizes the wearer. The stones are my favorite part. I love frogs too. :)
on May 12, 2014
Love my earrings!
Teal is one of my favorite colors so they compliment my wardrobe perfectly. I get lots of compliments

See 1 answered question