5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the money so far
Haven't had it for very long yet but must say it seems good looks just as pictured I like it
Published 8 months ago by Hellokitty123

1.0 out of 5 stars angry purchaser!
Published 2 months ago by Tania Rendon

1.0 out of 5 stars angry purchaser!, November 16, 2014
I purchased this purse when it was $32 ish. I thought I was getting a good deal. I was very excited when I received it but didn't take it out of the box. Today I took it out to inspect it and what do you know? The stitching on the zipper is falling apart!!! I came back to the same page where I purchased the purse and see that it's more expensive from when I purchased it. I'm not quite sure how to fix this issue. But I am very upset because this purse is so look cute and the perfect size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy for the money so far, May 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars great and huge!!!, October 6, 2014
I love anything Betsey Johnson! This bag is a very bright pink color, and it is HUGE! I love the fabric patterns on the inside of the bag. The only complaint I have is the strap length. While it is adjustable, I couldn't find a length that was comfortable for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Handbag, November 18, 2014
I just love this bag - its a beautiful colour and very classy. Had quiet a few compliments when I first aired it .......... I feel very stylish with it. Just love Betsey Johnson bags.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Bag, August 28, 2014
This is a super cute bag! Only problem is the first time I used it the zipper broke. However amazon replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... gift to one of my closest friends and I loved it! Almost wanted to keep it for, August 23, 2014
I gave this as a gift to one of my closest friends and I loved it! Almost wanted to keep it for myself

5.0 out of 5 stars I am satisfied.., September 6, 2014
For the price I got, it was a real bargain for the quality of this bag. I am satisfied..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Birthday Gift, September 22, 2014
This was a birthday gift and my step-daughter loved it. As did everyone else who saw it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 7, 2014
love it!!!! I can fit the kitchen sink in it!!! my kind of bag.

Betsey Johnson Tuxedo Junction Tote