Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Betsey Johnson Women's Party with Crew Socks Gift Box 9-Pack
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 2, 2013
Bought these on a deal and loved the packaging and colors. The first pair I wore had a hole in the seam of the toes. I stitched it up but for the price, you shouldn't have to stitch up the first pair before wearing them. Will stick to a different brand of socks with known quality in the future.
on January 28, 2014
My husband purchased me this set of socks for Christmas. I really liked them right off the bat. They are colorful and fun and a nice weight. They appear to be well made. There are no big bulky seams at the toes and the elastic is good. All this being said I have only wore the Tuesday socks four times and the heals are out. I'll wear the others until they are wore but I probably wouldn't purchase them again.
on October 21, 2014
The socks might be great, but the box is AWFUL. I ordered these for a gift and inside the box that came with it they look like something I bought at Dollar General, even tho I got them for $25 (1/2 off their regular Amazon price on the Daily Deals.).

The box clashes with the socks, making the whole item look cheap, and I'm thinking of removing the socks and putting them into another plain container to give as the gift.

I can't imagine paying $50 for this, no less $25.
review image review image
on March 7, 2014
Not only do these socks run small but they got holes in the heels after only wearing them TWO TIMES! Socks from walmart are better made! DO NOT waste your money on these! I thought Betsey Johnson was supposed to be high quality... what a joke!!
on January 2, 2013
The primary function of a pair of socks is to be comfortable and to fit your foot. Weird seems on inside around heel section make them very uncomfortable and that's when you finally manage to get them on as the top is not elasticated anywhere near enough to get them onto your foot. Apart from them being useless as socks they did look good and came attractively packaged
on April 18, 2016
I recently purchased 2 boxes of the Betty Johnson socks. Animal print for me, and a these party socks as a gift. I have only worn the animal print ones, since again this pattern was a gift, however from looks they seem to have the same manufacturing techniques. I do find them true to size and they fit as expected. I wear a US size 8 shoe. There are 9 pairs total each with a print and they look as pictured. They come in a plastic gift box with a red ribbon. I love the way these prints look, and I was prepared to totally love these, unfortunately while i love the look, the rest is just ok. the inside of the socks has tons of loose threads so putting them on can be a chore, as many of the threads are attached on both ends, but aren't attached the middle, so you have larger loops that can get snagged around your toes putting them on. I have worn 4 pairs twice, one developed a hole in them during second wear. I would be annoyed if the box wasn't $6 when I purchased the box. The list price of $60 is just too high because of the quality. While these are the coolest socks visually, and made a beautiful gift box, the quality just isn't there. Frankly, I have $1 socks that are better made, just not near as pretty. I would not pay more than $2 a pair for these due to the quality.
review image
on July 31, 2014
I love Betsy Johnson socks. I wear them with my birkenstocks. I wear them with my walking shoes, and when it is cold, I wear them to bed. The designs are interesting and colorful. They fit well and they give my spirits a lift.
on March 18, 2016
I am a huge sock fan and I love to wear fun colors or socks with quirky sayings. I saw these on a deal site and had to snag them. When they came in the mail I didn't expect them to be so nicely package, these would make a great gift if I didn't want them so badly for myself!
review image
on April 16, 2016
I love these socks!

They come in a nice box. The socks are made really nice. They are very comfortable and soft. Each pair has a different nice design. My favorite one is the party sock but they are all very nice. I love wearing them. The socks are sturdy enough for me to have worn them and also washed them. These socks are crew socks so they come above the ankle. They are comfortable when wearing inside of my shoes as well. The seams are placed in a nice place where it doesnt hurt the toes while wearing them. I like these socks and wear them with nice casual or play clothes.
on May 19, 2016
I love wearing different designs and styles of socks. These are fun and colorful, I get tons of comments every time I wear them.
They fit roughly mid calf and because they aren't thick I can wear them most of the year. I wear a size 9w shoe and they fit perfect on me.
You get 9 name brand socks for less than $1 a pair, you cant go wrong with that. If you aren't a cutsie sock person then I would recommend getting them for someone who is, they would make a great gift.