Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Betsey Johnson Women's Rallly Boot
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 17, 2011
I ordered these boots on Amazon. They are really cute with the girly ruffles around the laces and on the top of the boot shaft. I do think they run a little small... or, maybe more accurate: they are the size you are ordering. Often, boots will have a little extra room for big socks but these are pretty tight on my feet. The calf circumference is a little wider than I expected, but I have scrawny calves so it might not fit others that way. Also, there is a strange crinkly fabric on the inside of the boot shaft. I am not sure how to feel about that yet. When I move my legs around it sounds like a bag of chips.

I still give them a good review because they are ADORABLE. Also, as far as the tightness is concerned, leather usually opens up a little with wear so that may not end up being much of an issue.
on January 12, 2012
I was beyond excited for these things to arrive, already envisioning what outfits i could throw together that would spotlight the boots. And then the shipment arrived. The hot pink box they were nestled in was super cute. The boots themselves... not exactly. They weren't hideous or completely different from the product description but they lack something. For one thing, the leopard print lining is kinda cheap AND it crackles, as if there's a thick piece of butcher paper between the lining and the leather of the boot. I can get past that, I think. Good call on ordering a size up(I went for a 1/2 size up); walked around the house with these on for about an hour in thick socks and the chafing in my pinky toe was minimal to barely noticeable. Again, something I think I can get past. But.... I don't LOOOOOVE them. I ordered these in the distressed black which would be more aptly named 'Ash' or 'Charcoal'. Still, I can deal with this, and actually kind of expected it. I think it may be the leather? It doesn't look or feel very soft, rich or supple. This is one of those ideas for a boot that sounded superb in theory but may have been too tricky to perfectly execute. I plan on keeping them, since I desperately need boots, the ruffle accents are cute and unique and I think that over time, I'll grow to love them.
on February 1, 2012
Have always liked Betsey Johnson Items & have other boots by her. I thought these looked really cute and liked the color. When I got them, I was disappointed in the quality of the leather, one shoe had a black ink mark on it and several small gouges in the leather - I hope they are supposed to be this way as they are described as distressed. Other wise they are defective & I would hate to think a company would sell defective merchandise. I was able to get the black mark off. Also they look a bit more pink in the picture on line than they actually are - more of a brown shade than pinkish. I was going to return them but can no longer find this color in my size. I will keep them as they are cute, and I paid 1/2 price for them. I will probably not buy any more boots/shoes from this vender.
on March 27, 2012
Hi I just got these

They are wonderful!
Runs small
I wear 71/2 but these are more like a 7 with not a lot of room,I usually have wiggle room
I allways wear this size never more never less (rare)
These also are not the color you see in photo,they are taupe light brown,they were exactly what i wanted
They are not a really light color.

There photos here are pretty washed out and just about all photos Ive looked at!
on December 8, 2011
I usually wear a size 10 and these boots were so small I could hardly get my foot in it. Even if it had fit, the calves were very large, even with jeans. And I really, really wanted to keep these boots because they are one of the only styles out there with ruffles. But they had to go back.
on November 30, 2011
Got these boots in today. Quality and look are everything I expected. Size, however was very small. I can fit into a 9 with all my other boots. A 9.5 usually gives me plenty of room for thick socks. These 9.5's are cut very short and narrow. I was cramped with even tights. It's a very cute boot but you must order a size larger than normal. The real downside is that I couldn't get the same "black friday" discount on a larger pair. VERY disappointed.
on December 15, 2011
first of all, thank you ladies for suggesting these shoes are not true to size.
Typically my shoe size is 7.5 - but I ordered 8.5 and they fit me perfectly.
The idea is right but the shoes look very ordinary for $144.
Boots with ruffles - What a great idea! Unfortunately the ruffles are really small and thin and fold easily. so when the shoes arrived, the ruffles were crumpled and looked really cheap.
I don't hate the shoes - the gold button at the back is nice and the packaging was great.
on February 11, 2013
What a great online deal! At the mall, these boots were alot more expensive. Comfortable and stylish. I read the reviews before purchasing, you should order 1/2 size up to fit correctly.
on November 25, 2012
These boots are comfortable and fun to wear. Dress them up or keep it casual with jeans. They are a must have. Totally satisfied.
on April 16, 2015
Go a full size up. I'm a 7 and the 7's would even zip over my heel. I have chicken leg calves so boots are always loose on me, this was not the problem. When I held my foot up on the outside sole it was completely too short and small. I didn't bother ordering a size up because they just are not that cute in person. The ruffles were wonky looking and the tan/taupe looks more like a grey than tan. These must have sat for a while because there was also dust and some scuffing stuff on them. The interior lining is cheetah and cheap looking, like you would get leg swamp if it were remotely warm outside. Sorry betsey. For real leather boots the leather quality on these was sub par. They just look and feel cheap.