Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

50%
50%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$0.99

on April 15, 2012
This short work was well written and intriguing. I think passing this one up means you are missing out. It leaves you unsettled and thinking. Thinking! Isn't that fantastic and a little rare in so much of what we can choose to read? There is beauty in the length of this piece and that is to be appreciated. But I was left wishing for more, a mark I think, of a great work.
on March 12, 2012
I found this short story worth the money.

Sabrina writing was extremely emotional within the limited confines of a short story. The end of the narration causes one to contemplate the dimensions of insanity and the limits one woman places on personal suffering. Through simple story telling, Sabrina was able to weave a complex story into an easy-to-understand concept.
on June 12, 2012
Book: Betsy's Breadbox
Author: Sabrina Sumsion
Genre: Psychological Horror, Psychological Thriller, Crime Thriller
Length: Flash Fiction, 1,239 words

BETSY'S BREADBOX by SABRINA SUMSION is a well written, thought provoking story all masterfully rolled up in a flash fiction piece. I felt Betsy's pain and fear, so much so that I wanted to go out and buy a loaf of bread for her myself! This is a fun, twisted read.
on June 10, 2012
The story is fast paced, and interesting, but the ending comes as such a shock, it leaves you confused. I am not a fan of stories about madness. If you like to be confused, and not sure of what's going on, this story is for you. People that like orderly things, and in the end you win, stay away from this story.