We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Simulates a counter-gravity environment to help relieve tension and help reduce spain compression by simply sitting down and laying back
- No stress or discomfort to your ankles, knees, hips or feet
- Use to perform crunches, sit ups and more
- Rated for up to 250 lbs and folds for easy storage
- Includes complete instructions and Nutritional Facts and Diet Guide
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
very easy to use, very well made. i already had an inversion table, but prefer the inversion chair. would recommend this one.Published on April 17, 2013 by nancy sica
The chair works great in that it nicely hangs you upside down by your ankles putting very good traction on the lumbar spine, but it is difficult to return to the level or seated... Read morePublished on January 25, 2013 by Milton