Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

80%
20%

on November 6, 2010
The Better Days project delivered. Jonathan Nelson followed up his last CD with a clear progression and breadth of his musical gifts. From the title track Better Days to Praise Saved My Life and Another Way, the spirit of the artist is very evident. This cd contains something for all modern worship ministries. There is something to praise dance to, teach to a praise team, use for a choir, or just a soloist that wants to usher in the congregation to prepare for a Word. You will immediately leave this cd playing and won't have to skip over songs to appreciate the message and the music.
on September 19, 2010
Jonathan Nelson has done it again! The entire album will bless you and minister to your spirit. Better Days are here as you Cry Holy because a Praise Saved your Life. I am Your Song, Expect The Great because there shall be a Performance!
on September 29, 2010
At first wasn't too much of a fan for a the cd, but after I listened to it twice I was seriously addicted to it...'Smile' and 'Performance' complimented the cd to the maximum capacity of a 5 star album...
on September 27, 2010
This is another great project by Jonathan Nelson. Since he relocated to Florida, I wonder how the rehearsals are conducted with Purpose. My favorites include "I Am Your Song," "Smile/Better Is One Day," "Another Way," and "Expect The Great." Tasha Cobbs wrote "Smile" and it's a really nice song. It talks about wanting to make God smile because of our worship. The harmony is great throughout the whole project. One thing I don't like is the cover. I'm all for saving the earth and going green, but the cardboard covers are kind of a hassle. You have to be careful to not scratch the CD. Other gospel artists have also gone to the cardboard covers. Other than that, "Better Days" is not disappointing.
on September 9, 2011
Enjoy Johnathan Nelson.This CD is very anointed.I really like it.It will lift your spirits.Johnathan Nelson is a real wonderful spirit filled artist anyway.So try it for yourself I believe you will find something good to say.Packaged well and received it very quickly.
on January 18, 2011
This project by Minister Jonathan Nelson
is his best work yet. The project includes
praise and worship that will inspire, uplift
and encourage the listener. If you don't have
this CD, you REALLY need to get it!! You
won't regret the purchase.
on November 25, 2010
I saw Jonathan Nelson day view on: "The Word Network" my heart and soul has been Blessed! It is very hard to find any CD in which all the songs are a blessing... This is the ONE! Get It this will bless you in a mighty way.
on April 18, 2011
Great music. Great encouragement. No complaints. On mad rotation and one of the first things I look for in my collection. I love it so much, I'm gifting for friends AND enemies! You won't be disappointed!
on September 16, 2013
From the first time I heard the worship medley of "Smile etc" I knew I had to purchase it. I keep that one track on continuous play. I'm glad I purchased it. The worship is awesome.
on October 28, 2010
I'm really enjoying my CD. There was a specific song I wanted our church choir to hear and it was right in my price range and was delivered on time. Thanks again and have a blessed day!