5.0 out of 5 stars Like it for tile!
Published on November 16, 2011 by H. Held

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suited for our rooms
We have an old house, big... we went through them quickly. I think in low traffic, modern housing, it'd be just fine.
Published 19 months ago by LUELLA SWITZER

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it for tile!, November 16, 2011
H. Held (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Better Life Simply Floored Green Floor Cleaner, 32 Ounce Bottle, (Pack of 2) (Health and Beauty)
I tried the Better Life Whatever! multi-purpose cleaner and liked it so much I went back to purchase Floored!. I like this one too. It smells SO good. Not chemically, no headache. But the best part - it works! My mop was filthy after I used this stuff! It cut through the dirt and sticky stuff on my kitchen floor with amazing ease. I love that you don't have to rinse and there is no residue like with other "no rinse" floor cleaners. I do wish it had a spray bottle so I could control the flow a little better, but that won't stop me from buying this again. I'm so happy to find a green product line that works!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaner, July 1, 2012
I mix just a little bit of this cleaner with warm water and use it in my spray microfiber mop on my wood floors. Previously I was just using water (as you are told to do with wood floors). Well water just doesn't cut it sometimes but I am hesitant to use this cleaner without mixing it with any water because I don't want to have a film build up on the floors. My friend who is a maid says anything you use on your wood floors will leave a build up and she just uses water and she hand scrubs anything that doesn't come up with the damp mop. Well this chick is not keen on hand scrubbing the floor. The addition of just a little bit of this cleaner has gotten my floors the cleanest they've been since we moved here. The floors are squeaky clean, they literally squeak under your bare feet as you walk on them. Its wonderful that its non-toxic as well because we all have allergies, including the dog. I also used it to clean out my garbage can and it came pretty darn clean with zero scrubbing involved. I will say that the packaging was deficient and there was a loss of one of the bottles due to spillage but I was able to apply for a credit with Amazon here on the Site without having to call anyone. I left package feedback too so maybe the packaging will improve?

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomely Effect "Green" Cleaner, August 26, 2011
We run an automotive repair shop in an environmentally conscious town. Many clients have apparent sensitivities to chemicals, so I try to keep our lobby and bathroom as chemical-free as possible. I use natural cleaners to help alleviate some of the problems people might encounter from chemical-based cleaners. I bought some of this, as our lobby has ceramic tile on the floors and it gets a LOT of traffic. I used this for the first time this morning after a 2-week-from-mopping hiatus and it did an AMAZING job! Very little to no streaking (I think the small amount of streaking is from some dust in a corner)and no gross scent left behind. The tile looks and feels clean. I will be buying this for the house, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful floors with no fumes, May 16, 2013
I bought this floor cleaner because I was sick of getting headaches from the other cleaners I used. I have been making a consicous effort to eliminate cleaners with chemicals from my home for a while now, however I had been holding out on floor cleaner just because I didnt think a 'natural' product would work as well. I was wrong, this worked perfectly. I used my flat panel mop with the terry cloth cover, slightly dampened, then just squirted the product directly to the floor and mopped. It worked beautifully. So glad to have found something that won't give me a headache and that I know is safe for my son to be around. Also, the smell is fresh but very subtle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Floored, December 17, 2013
S. Woehler (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
This is the first and only cleaner that works on my old wood floors. It does not leave my floors dull and it has a wonderful scent. It cleans up dirt, mud, cat vomit, dog pee. It works on wood and tile floors. Easy to use and works like magic. I love that it's a green cleaner as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suited for our rooms, December 9, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells Great, October 13, 2012
I bought this product on a whim. I was tired of the chemical smells of other cleaners and this one just smells so fresh and clean. It did a great job on my ceramic tile floors. I have not tried it on the wood floors yet but I have high hopes.
Packaging needs to be better. I had spillage and one of the bottles was diminished considerably.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad - but still leaves floors a little tacky, December 22, 2012
I was excited to try this after a Real Simple magazine article recomended it, but honestly I wasn't super impressed. It was supposed to be "no rinse" but it really does require some rinsing or it leaves a tacky residue.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy!, December 9, 2013
Terrible product... do not purchase ... it made my kitchen floor sticky... my shoes would stick to the floor for days after i used it... I had to re mop to remove it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and shiny floors - no rinsing required, July 16, 2012
Antoinette (Floral Park, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Am really happy with Better Life Simply Floored green floor cleaner! Used it on both wood and tile floors and was thrilled with the results.

Rate and Discover Movies