Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on September 27, 2006
I love soymilk and thought this was a good way to save on $$$..however after a few weeks of trying this product by adding to coffee/tea (which is my primary use of soymilk), I can't drink it anymore.. The flavor is a little too "strong" for me, i think it tastes more like Vanilla rather than Plain...(can't stand vanilla)

Will go back to buying liquid/fresh soymilk.
on October 21, 2013
I use soy milk because I'm lactose intolerant, but when we travel I can't always get it. I bought this to use with breakfast cereal and as a coffee creamer when we travel. It works if you mix it in cold water before adding it to the coffee. However, I wouldn't bother doing it for cereal because there is almost no nutrition in this powder. I was disappointed to see that in no way did it provide the calcium I need.
on March 2, 2013
This soy milk powder is not "non-GMO" as stated on Amazon. It is a nice convenience but comparable $ to purchasing soy milk in the grocery store. The nutrient profile is not great as it only contains 1 g protein per 8 oz serving and is higher in carbs.
on August 7, 2009
Being a frequent soy milk purchaser, I kind of assume that they're all organic (almost all of them are) and didn't even think to check when I ordered this product. Unfortunately, Better Than Milk is NOT organic, meaning that I won't order it again. I also thought it was bland and very thin unless I doubled the amount of powder suggested.
on May 25, 2011
when I ordered this product, I was looking for a healthy non dairy creamer in a powdered form. I was sadly disappointed. It seems to just clump, kind of nasty. the only way to get it to blend in is to put it in a jar with a lid and shake it vigorously, not so appetizing for a creamy hot cup of mate'. Anyway, experience is the key to knowledge. I'll not make that mistake again. $25.00 doesn't sound like much to some people, but it's a good chunk to me.
on January 27, 2012
It is drinkable, but not super tasty to us. We prefer the liquid soy milk much better. This is ok in a pinch and tastes best if you use the blender to mix it.
on November 2, 2007
I am slightly vitamin D deficient, and my doctor recommended I drink milk to correct that. I am, however, allergic to all animal milks. I also don't drive a car, so liquid soy milk, being both large and heavy, can't be gotten in large quantities. I was hoping to solve the problem with this product. I can't because there's no vitamin D in it. I e-mailed the company that makes it and asked them to add vitamin D, but all I got was the standard "We'll pass your comments along" message.

The product is good as far as taste goes, but nutritionally it's lacking a significant nutrient that most people get from cow milk: vitamin D. Until the product does include it, I think it's misnamed.
66 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2016
Not sure that the titanium dioxide is safe to eat, but it does make it white!
Read more here: [...]
on December 7, 2015
Well I do not know how it tastes cause this is for my self storage,
on January 26, 2013
More work to use and more expensive than the Walmart premix from the cooler section but a good backup and to go in the storm box.