Customer Discussions > Raising Arizona forum

Better Version Raising Arizona DVD

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 5, 2006 2:34:03 PM PDT
dj2020 says:
I am a huge Raising Arizona fan, saw it in the theater and was hooked. I'm disappointed there are no special features and that the DVD quality is poor (I am on my second copy...the first one skips too much, and this one is starting to go - there's a reason it's in the bargain 9.99 bin). For such a cult-classic, and with the large following, why not a special version. To see some of the crap that have director's comments, etc. If no special features, how about digitally remastered? I don't know, is this not in the Coen's style? Can I start a petition? Will it work? It will make money.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2006 6:37:41 AM PDT
yeah, where is the "special collector's edition" of "raising arizona?" 2007 will be the 20th anniversary of the film's release, and i have been hoping for a better quality dvd with some extras and commentary. does anyone know of any plans for this? i think it's the coen brothers best film.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2006 10:16:16 AM PST
boss fan says:
i was going to buy this,but i think i will wait and see if we get a special anniversary edition released. this movie is sooo good. i have an old vhs that is about worn out.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Raising Arizona forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jun 5, 2006
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2006

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Raising Arizona [VHS]
Raising Arizona [VHS] by Nicolas Cage (VHS Tape - 1996)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (400)