Customer Discussions > Life [Blu-ray] forum

Better Ways to Sell Quickly on Here to Buyer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 6, 2010 7:01:28 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 8, 2010 10:44:39 AM PDT
Hi Sellers,

I'm a Potential Big Buyer. Usually, when I place Big Orders, I try to buy as many items as I can at one time on here. That's how I love to e-shop! If you think you have the type of merchandise that I might be interested in, feel free to ship me complimentary sample(s) at -- Andrel T. Johnson, 304 SW 3rd Avenue; Mulberry, Florida 33860-3031. The kind of things I like to sample right now are DVDs like "Life" by Oprah, America the story of Us, & Ken Burns - the Civil War to name a few. IMAX films are great too!

If you do not wish to participate, I fully understand and wish you well in the ongoing New Great Depression and Jobless Recovery projected to last for many years. However, if you would like to see how this can help your future sells, you already know what to do as I stated above. Thanks and God Bless!

P.S. - You have my username and feel free to email me after you have sent the complimentary gift. And as my gift to you, I will be more than happy to send you a Free Enrollment to an Online University for just the asking!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Life [Blu-ray] forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jun 6, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 6, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Life
Life by Oprah Winfrey (DVD - 2010)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (746)