Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 23, 2011 7:14:40 PM PDT
W. Kang says:
I find that wearing the earphones over the ear is more comfortable and has a better, more snug fit. You can get this same effect while wearing them straight down by just switching the ear buds to the opposite ear (left ear bud goes on right ear, right ear bud goes on left ear). This should have been the default labeling of L and R since the angled shape of the ear buds complements this fit. I guess since it's also meant to be used over the ear, labeling it as so could cause confusion.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2012 10:15:42 AM PST
you should just buy the comply t-100 tips because the ones that come with it just keep falling out(for me atleast) the comply ones are amazing it even sounds better however they are kinda of pricey 15 bucks for 3 pair It was definately worth it thought they make the s4's so much better highly recommended

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 7:04:14 AM PDT
Definitely agree with OP.. The annoying part about reversing up the ears is that it seems you lose a lot of base doing it this way. Then again if you wear them properly with L-R then they are sagging halfway out and youre losing your sound anyway. LOSE.... LOSE.... (Good headphones nevertheless)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 23, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 27, 2012

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black) (Discontinued by Manufacturer) by Klipsch
3.8 out of 5 stars   (3,272)