From the Back Cover
Cash in big on multiple races and horses
Make well-informed bets and gain the winning edge
Hoping to win at horse racing? Whether you're betting at the track or online, this easy-to-follow guide helps you improve your odds, explaining everything from the different types of racing and planning wagers to handicapping and managing your funds. You'll understand the ins and outs of the racetrack and even see how to pick the next Kentucky Derby winner!
Discover how to
- Make smart wagers that pay off
- Size up jockeys, trainers, and their horses
- Read the Daily Racing Form and race track programs
- Avoid common betting mistakes
- Follow racing on radio, TV, and online
About the Author
, a former researcher/writer for ABC Sports, has been involved in thoroughbred horse racing for more than 20 years. He currently hosts a radio show on horse racing.