5.0 out of 5 stars The best Betty Crocker cookbook yet.
This is a very beautiful cookbook. I love the photos in it. At the end of the book is recipes you can cook and make for gifts. Toward the front of the book is a "Olive Appetizer Tree" that would be great for parties.

I highly recommend this lovely book.
Published on September 28, 2006 by Wendy Schroeder

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Great quality!
Published 1 month ago by Isaiah

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Betty Crocker cookbook yet., September 28, 2006
Wendy Schroeder (Englewood, Co United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook (Hardcover)

I highly recommend this lovely book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, October 8, 2010
Excellent choice for the coming holiday season. I am especially excited about the huge section towards the back with ideas for gifts. Very creative things like fudge, candy-making, powdered drink mixes, life-saver ornaments, etc. Additionally, there's a section on crafts, like making your own garland with real dried apples as well as centerpieces with pine cones and candles. All this paired with dinner recipes, appetizers, desserts and best of all, alcoholic drinks - cran-tinis, homemade eggnog, the works. I am very excited to have this book, and for $13.57 (retail $19.99), it beats any other cookbook I've owned in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT Christmas cookbook!!!, January 9, 2007
This review is from: Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook (Hardcover)
I LOVED using this cookbook this past holiday season. I made so many things from it, and they all turned out delicious. I received many compliments on the things I made using this recipe book. There are so many fun ideas that I had to restrain myself as I was choosing recipes! Just about every recipe could be used through out the year also. Having this recipe book definately made my Christmas a more fun! I can't wait until next year ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, February 4, 2012
We bought a total of 6 of these Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbooks. Initially I was getting them as a gift for my husbands clerks/secretaries at work. Each year we try to get them something a little different, but somehow with the Christmas Spirit. I was so glad I ordered an extra one for myself, because when they arrived, of course I loved the recipes and the way the book was set up, with all the extras it included! This is one of the best Betty Crocker books available. The secretaries were also very excited and pleased to receive them. They immediately gathered together and started comparing what they were going to make first! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Holiday Cookbook Keeper, November 22, 2010
Betty Crocker and Wiley Publishing have put together an AMAZINGLY delicious cookbook that is sure to become a holiday favorite in my home.

The Christmas Cookbook is filled with an abundance of Holiday Spirit. Pages and pages of great ideas that will help any holiday survive this crazy time of year.

With over 250 tongue tempting recipes and endless decorating, entertaining, and planning guides, this cookbook is packed with Christmas cheer.

I enjoyed the Holiday Countdown Calendar that helps you get started on all your projects and allows you to plan them all out so that you don't get overwhelmed.

But of course, my favorite part of this cookbook are the recipes. With 7 chapters packed full, I have a HUGE list of new yummies I'm going to try out this year. From Glorious Appetizers to Gifts to Give, my holiday projects just got a lot easier.

In Betty Crocker fashion there are tons of great kitchen helps like conversion charts and step by step instructions for things like carving the bird.

If your on the hunt for an all in one Christmas cookbook, I would HIGHLY suggest this The Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need for Christmas cooking, June 14, 2013
"Betty Crocker's Christmas Cookbook" is a timeless treasure that gets better with each edition. Nicely put together with many full-page color pictures (that make everything look so mouth-watering good), it contains hundreds of recipes on everything from cookies to candies to Christmas coffee cakes to main dishes to vegetable and fruit dishes to beverages and more. While some of these recipes are standard Christmas fare, there are a number of recipes that I have not come across in any other cookbook. All of these recipes have been thoroughly tested.

This cookbook is certainly one of the best to have around during the Christmas season, and for that matter, year-round, for many of these recipes can be served at other times of the year as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my go-to cookbooks!, May 12, 2010
This review is from: Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook (Hardcover)
I love this cookbook! I bought this and the Thanksgiving Cookbook Betty Crocker Complete Thanksgiving Cookbook just before my first holiday season out on my own. It's fantastic! With it, I have impressed my guests every year. It has such a great variety, I find new recipes to try every year. I also go to it throughout the year for various recipes that are great anytime. The Chocolate Chip-Banana Pancakes have since become my boyfriend's favorite pancakes and this is my new standard recipe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colorful and comprehensive--not just for Christmas, either, March 9, 2011
I enjoyed the library copy of this so much that I thought it was worth purchasing. While any of the recipes are suitable for Christmas and entertaining, certainly I will prepare foods out of this book year round.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this cookbook, November 2, 2008
This review is from: Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook (Hardcover)
bought this as a gift for my sister for Christmas. When I received it I flipped through it and ended up keeping it for myself. Yes, it's that good. Most cookbooks have only a few recipes that you will use. There are maybe 3 or 4 recipes in this book that I will not use. I made a Hashbrown bake and the Ham & Cheddar stratta recipes for New Years morning and they were delicious! Both are overnight recipes (meaning make it the night before and cook the next morning) and was perfect for New Years morning. Everyone raved over the recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook, February 12, 2007
This review is from: Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook (Hardcover)
I had borrowed this book from the library and kept renewing it because I liked it so much. Finally I decided I should just buy my own copy. Has some very good recipes in it and I like that it has a lot of colored illustations in it. So many cookbooks nowadays just have the recipes but no pictures. I like to see pictures to get some idea of how it looks and also to get serving suggestions.

Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook
Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook by Betty Crocker (Hardcover - August 28, 2006)
Used & New from: $0.01