From the Back Cover
With your slow cooker and Betty Crocker, youll enjoy homemade goodness on your schedule.
At the end of a long day, when everyones home and hungry, what could be more welcoming than a delicious, hot dinner ready and waiting for you? With Betty Crocker More Slow Cooker Recipes, its easy to find just the right dinner for you and your family to enjoy! Heres a collection of All-New Recipes, created to help you get the most out of your slow cookerfor everyday cooking and weekend meals, for casual get-togethers and holiday special occasions. If youre new to slow cooking, youll find all you need to know to get started. And if you already love your slow cooker, there are more than 130 tempting new recipes to enjoy and more than 50 full-page color photos to inspire you to try something new.
Youll find ALL-NEW recipes for fix-it-and-forget-it favorites like:
- Appealing Appetizers: Cheesy Chicken and Peppers Dip, French Onion Meatballs, Teriyaki Smoked Riblets
- Super Soups and Stews: Meatball Stone Soup, Pork Tortilla Soup, Fishermans Wharf Seafood Stew
- Easy Everyday Dinners: Turkey-Sausage Bean Bake, Zesty Italian Beef Tips, Ham with Cheesy Potatoes
- Perfect for Potluck: Chicken and Sausage Jambalaya, Swedish Meatballs, Texas-Style Barbecued Beans
- Simply Delicious for Summer: Southern-Style Green Beans, The Ultimate Creamed Corn, Teriyaki Barbecued Chicken Sandwiches
- Hearty Holiday Treats: Apricot-Glazed Pork Roast and Stuffing, Bacon and Corn BreadStuffed Turkey Breast, Ham with Currant-Cherry Sauce
- Luscious Leftovers: Chinese Beef and Broccoli, Cheesy Pork Quesadillas, Supper Ham Frittata
About the Author
With more than 63 million cookbooks sold since 1950, Betty Crocker is the name readers trust for reliable recipes and great ideas. For over 75 years, Betty Crocker has provided advice to millions of Americans through cookbooks, magazines and television.