From the Back Cover
Serve sumptuous, meatless meals your family will love!
At last! Family-style vegetarian dishes like pizza, lasagna and burgers that taste as good as the meaty varieties. It's easy to eat healthier when it's so good! Whether you're already a vegetarian or just want to begin eating less meat and more vegetables, grains and pastas, this is the cookbook you'll turn to meal after meal. Complete with nearly forty color photos, it features:
- 200 delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes
- 40 recipes with variations that include meat, poultry or fish
- Great chapters on snacks, bites & nibbles; grains, risotto & pasta; gratins, casseroles & pot pies; burgers, wraps & pizzas; slow cooker fare; soups, stews & chilies; and soy specialties
- Something for everyone, with recipes ranging from Gorgonzola- and Hazelnut-Stuffed Mushrooms to Cajun Barley Stew to Southwest Fettuccine Bowl to Chili Dog Wraps
- Suggested menus for holidays, casual gatherings, kid-pleasing meals and more
- Vegetarian myth-busters and information about vegetarian cooking
You'll prepare these healthy dishes again and again—not just becausethey're good for you, but also because they're good!
About the Author
With more than 63 million cookbooks sold since 1950, Betty Crocker is the name readers trust for reliable recipes and great ideas. For over 75 years, Betty Crocker has provided advice to millions of Americans through cookbooks, magazines and television.