Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.Ingredients
Potatoes*, Salt, Maltodextrin, Imitation Bacon Bits (Vital Wheat Gluten, Salt, Maltodextrin, Canola Oil, Natural Smoke Flavor, Colored with Caramel Color and Red 40 Lake, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Sugar), Sugar, Onion*, Mono and Diglycerides, Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cheddar Cheese* (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Chives*, Parmesan Cheese* (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sour Cream* (Cream, Skim Milk, Cultures), Buttermilk, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Rendered Bacon Fat, Cooked Bacon (cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Natural Smoke Flavor), Ricotta Cheese* (Whey, Milkfat, Lactic Acid, Salt), Sodium Phosphate, Color (Yellow Lakes 5 & 6, Artificial Color), Blue Cheese* (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Smoke Flavor, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Protein, Smoked Pork Fat, Disodium Inosinate, Yeast Extract, Enzyme Modified Romano Cheese (made from Cow's Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Monosodium Glutamate. Freshness preserved by Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bisulfite, Acetic Acid and Citric Acid. *Dried.Directions
1. Stir 1 1/3 cups hot water, 1/2 cup milk, 2 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine and 1 pouch potatoes with seasoning in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole or bowl until moistened.
2. Cover with microwavable plastic wrap, folding back one side to vent steam. Microwave on High 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. Remove carefully from microwave-bowl and potatoes will be hot; whip with fork until smooth. Refrigerate leftovers.
*For 2 pouches (8 servings): Double all ingredients. For stove top, use 3-quart saucepan. For Microwave, use 2-quart microwavable casserole or bowl; microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until hot.
High altitude: Because liquids may evaporate faster, increase water amount and cook times if needed.
You will need for 1 pouch (4 servings)*.
1 1/3 cups water.
2 1/2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
1/2 cup milk.
See side for other preparation suggestions and high altitude directions.
1. Heat water and butter to a rapid boil in 2-quart saucepan.
2. Remove from heat. Stir in milk and 1 pouch potatoes with seasoning just until well blended. Let stand about 1 minute or until liquid is absorbed; whip vigorously with fork until smooth. Refrigerate leftovers.
Tips: For stiffer potatoes, let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
For extra-creamy potatoes, stir in more milk, 1 tablespoon at a time.
Great meal solutions from the Betty Crocker Kitchens™.
Create an easy, complete meal in less than 30 minutes.
Seasoned chicken breasts:
1. In skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil over medium heat. Add 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
Sprinkle with 3/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp dried rosemary. Cook about 15 min, turning once, until juice is clear when thickest part is cut (170 degrees F).
2. Cook French style green beans as directed. Sprinkle with slivered almonds.
3. Cook potatoes as directed.Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer