- File Size: 4912 KB
- Print Length: 28 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ink Blot Communications; 2.1 edition (December 21, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 21, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005L34X2C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#12,257 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #5 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Cancer > General
- #5 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Internal Medicine > Oncology > Cancer
- #76 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Betty & Veronica (The Escape Collection) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
There's nothing better than knowing you have an escape waiting for you at the end of a long day in the form of a good book.
I'm lucky enough to live in the shadow of the Canadian Rocky Mountains in the foothills of Alberta, where I can write the stories I love. Whenever I get the chance, I escape into those amazing mountains and I can usually be found sitting with my feet in the lake, working on my next book.
As well as contemporary romance novels, I also like to write women's fiction and my collection of stand alone novels are all part of the Escape Collection. I'm always trying something new, so stay tuned to see what's next!
I LOVE to hear from my readers! Please sign up for my newsletter at www.elenaaitken.com (link on website) so you can stay up to date on my latest releases. Plus there's a link to an exclusive free short story!
Connect with me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elenaaitken.author
Or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Customer Reviews
I will definately look for more novels by this author!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really liked this book. The only thing is that it was a very short story. I did like the concept in regards to the friendship between the two ladies and having to deal with... Read morePublished 2 days ago by caribislander
5*. And I don't often read chick books. Really deep. Loved every bit of it. One two three four five.Published 8 days ago by linda Miller
Not going to give it away the plot or the ending. It was a good quick read. Cherish your friendships.Published 15 days ago by Kai N. Lee
This short story will break your heart! If you want an ugly cry from just a few pages.....this is the book for you! Read morePublished 6 months ago by KBirnley
This story grabbed me from the first page. It was very short but it's a complete story that runs the gambit of emotions. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Fun read. Quick and enrertaining. Fun contemporary writer. Can I be done now, why is there a requirement on the number of words used.Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is so down to earth and hits close to home! This story is is very hard to put down once you've started it!Published 11 months ago by Carrie Miller
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Cancer > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Internal Medicine > Oncology > Cancer