Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 24, 2005
This is a sweet book! I have a copy & also gave one to my little brother who is in the military far from home. Whenever I miss him I pull out this book. It's full of images that remind me of growing up with him. I have actually bought this book a couple of times, because anyone who looks at it ends up taking it, because a picture in it reminds them of their sister/brother.
on December 10, 2013
Words can't say how much this book means to me. I gave it to my sister when we were both raising kids and two days later she gave me back a copy.... and wrote Thanks for being there and understanding. I got divorced years later and misplaced the book in the move.... when I finally unpacked the box and found it. It was like seeing a friend from the past.
on February 4, 2011
I love this book...growing up in the 70's and 80's, this book has some great photos, great poems and some great writings. I agree with the other reviewer (Rachel?), this is a great gift for any one with a brother or sister.
on January 24, 2013
There are lovely pictures but no content. I thought it would be a guide or some storie behind them, but nop!
on May 19, 1999
I need to know if this book is appropriate to give to a man who lost his sister. He is hurting very much, he was VERY close to his sister. I want to help him to HEAL--I don't want to hurt him more.
Thank you for your advice!
Ingrid Gray