From the Publisher
* Provides a dramatic exploration of life after death
* Highlights common perspectives represented by C. S. Lewis, John F. Kennedy and Aldous Huxley
* Focuses on the trilemma that Jesus was either liar, lunatic or Lord
* Combines logical argument with creative invention
* Lively and engaging
* Excellent resource for those with questions about Christianity
* Includes a new postscript in which Kreeft describes why he wrote this book which has remained a standard of apologetic literature for twenty-five years
* Now includes the never-before-published dialog by Kreeft, "A World Without Easter"
From the Author
Visit Peter Kreeft's website!