The Bronx Bunny Show 1 Season 2007
1. Kelly Carlson & Steve Schirripa Bronx Bunny and Teddy T bring their uncensored talk show to L.A. In this episode, it's all about mafia and porn. Guests: 'Sopranos' star Steve Schirripa and 'Nip/Tuck' star Kelly Carlson.
2. George 'Sulu' Takei & Dustin 'Screech' Diamond Michael Rapaport and the Bronx Bunny reminisce about the old neighborhood. Teddy T quizzes Star Trek's George 'Sulu' Takei on sex and Klingons. Also, Dustin 'Screech' Diamond drops in.
3. Mark Hamill & Chris Jericho The raunchy hosts discuss 'Star Wars' and porn with Luke Skywalker (a.k.a. Mark Hamill). Also, the guys learn the secrets of pro wrestling with WWE star Chris Jericho and do a drive-by at Chyna's place.
4. Tina Majorino & Method Man Bronx Bunny and Teddy T invite Method Man to their L.A. crib. Also, 'Napoleon Dynamite' star Tina Majorino and another one of Teddy T's adult-film fantasies.
5. Tommy Chong & Harland Williams Bronx Bunny and Teddy T get a contact high from legendary stoner Tommy Chong. Also, comedian Harland Williams trades insults with the guys, and The Teddy Trio sings "Don't Blame Me."
6. Howie Mandel & Stacy Keibler Howie Mandel gets trapped in a cringe-worthy interview with Bronx Bunny and Teddy T. Also, sexy Stacy Keibler talks about heating up 'Dancing With The Stars." Plus, a drive-by in Wink Martingdale's hood.
7. Robin Leach & Eric Roberts Bronx Bunny and Teddy T give Robin Leach a glimpse at the seedy side of the 'Rich and Famous.' Also, the boys talk acting -- and porn -- with Eric Roberts.
8. Jolene Blalock & Richard Schiff Bronx Bunny and his sidekick meet 'Star Trek' hottie Jolene Blalock. Also, 'West Wing' star Richard Schiff auditions for on of Teddy T's flicks. Plus, The Teddy Trio sings live!
9. Wee Man & Joely Fisher Wee Man tells the boys some tales of sex, drugs and stunts on the road with 'Jackass.' Also, Teddy T ogles 'Til Death' star Joely Fisher. And another red-hot Bear Butts clip!
10. Beverly D'Angelo & Ron Jeremy Star of stage, screen, and television Beverly D'Angelo and star of all things adult Jon Jeremy visit the Bronx Bunny for a dirty, raunchy, filthy chat.