Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Beverly Hills, 90210: Season 2” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 60% off the $22.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Beverly Hills, 90210: Season 2
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Degrassi Jr. High has nothing on 90210 when it comes to issues-oriented episodes. Not four minutes into the season opener, Brenda announces she is five days "late." "I love Dylan, and I thought I knew what we were doing" she tells BFFs Kelly and Donna, "but I'm beginning to get the feeling that it wasn't worth it." Other episodes address abstinence, child abuse, the physically challenged, sexual orientation, racism, rape, and steroids. A heartbreaking story arc concerns David shunning his former best friend, Scott, who returns from an Oklahoma vacation all urban cowboy, making him even more of an outcast with the popular kids. "Cool it with the guns," David cautions, foreshadowing tragic events to come in the episode "The Next 50 Years." Throwing something of a wet blanket on precious memories of the show is the substitution of generic songs for 90210's originally killer soundtracks of alternative and classic rock and golden oldies. One would think that the Peach Pit has the lamest jukebox on Earth. --Donald Liebenson
- All 28 episodes from the 1991-1992 season on 8 discs
- Our Favorite Valentine
- Everything You Need to Know About 90210 Season 2
- Meet the Walshes
- Some music has been changed for this version
Top Customer Reviews
The biggest disappointments for me in this season were in the following areas:
- At times the transfer to DVD appears incredibly grainy and in poor quality.
- On the DVD cases for discs 6 and 7, the episode overviews are not consistent with the actual plots for each episode. I have written them correctly in the list below.
- The soundtrack: This issue makes the show a lot worse off. Music by Seal, R.E.M., Monie Love, Garth Brooks, Chris Isaak, Roxette, Robert Palmer, Janis Joplin, The Bangles, Color Me Badd, The Pretenders, and many other artists has all been replaced by forgetfully bland generic studio tracks. I realize that it's not always possible for all of the original music rights to be obtained for a series, but the omission of every noteworthy song affects the overall quality and experience of the show. The two episodes where this is most evident is in 'Chuckie's Back', when Steve pulls away from the gang on a bus, the song '2000 Miles' from The Pretenders is played, resulting in a heart-tugging ending. The episode of 'The Next Fifty Years' starts out with 'Friends In Low Places' by Garth Brooks and hypes up to 'Work It Out' by Monie Love as the gang teaches Scott how to dance. Those songs all appeared on the original series but were replaced on the DVD version with no-name songs that will surely leave hardcore fans frustrated.Read more ›
I highly recommend this season!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The show is fun dose of '90s drama. It's been fun reliving the decade through this soap. What's not great is the packaging the DVDs come in. Read morePublished 1 month ago by CC
Unfortunately, the packaged arrived with the DVD box damaged. Once opened, the parts holding the discs where severely damaged with the discs loose and moving around with scratches... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Timothy Yost
Disappointed!!! It was missing the first DVD of this box set! I was not warned it wasn't in the box!!Published 5 months ago by Terri G
It arrived faster than expected, all of the discs worked and its great quality!Published 8 months ago by Bonnie Katelyn Mcgonegal
sorry, i think i posted a waltons review here instead of for B.H. 90210. Though the shows are in no way similar, my family enjoy both shows. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Ramona Font
I love this show. But.. why cant I purchase it for amazon instant video? Anyone know why?Published 13 months ago by Michelle