Johnny Sokko 3 Seasons 1967
Amazon Instant Video
1. Tentaclon, An Electric Monster Emperor Guillotine gives Dr. Over a spaceship equipped with all kinds of scientific weapons. After landing at the earth, Over sends an electric monster called Sparky to the ground of a soccer game and kidnaps all 30,000 spectators as hostages.
2. Amberon, The Synthetic Monster Unicorn members locate the secret headquarters of the Japanese Branch of BF Syndicate. They attack the house and arrest Dr. Over by taking his blue star-shaped metal on his chest, the source of his magical power.
3. The Terrifying Sand Creature The underground office of the South Pole Unicorn Branch is buried in red sand which suddenly started to gush out in the ice field. As the communications are cut off, Azuma sends Daisaku and Ninami there to see what happened.
4. Beware The Radiant Globe One day, a huge ball of fire appears in the space and blasts the communications satellite of Unicorn Organization. To investigate the course of the accident, Azuma sends Giant Robo to space.
5. Opticon Must Be Destroyed There is a small quiet Allah Republic at the foot of the Alps. The only product of this beautiful country is gold. Her peace is broken when a vein of new ores is found in a gold mine.
6. The Monstrous Flying Jawbone The office of Unicorn Chinese Branch is attacked by tank corps led by Red Cobra. Chang, its head, asks the help of the Japanese Branch. Azuma, Daisaku and Minami fly there on Giant Robo's back.
7. Igganog, The Iceberg Monster Daisaku and Minami suspect that a strange villa standing in the heart of the Japanese Alps is a secret base of BF Syndicate. They approach the house to get some proof, when men in the house notice them and look for them.
8. X-7, A Mysterious Enemy Agent One night a huge balloon comes down in the Ginza and lifts away a big building. Azuma who rushes there receives a challenge letter from a man who calls himself X7. Nothing has been known about X7, except that X7 is a very good spy of BF Syndicate.
9. The Terrifying Space Mummy Red fluid is poured into the water tank towering over rows of apartment houses. People living there drink the water, writhe with pain, and become motionless. Newspaper headlines say "Residents of Apartment Town Victims of Mummifying Water".
10. Clash Of The Giant Robot GIANT ROBO is invincible. Flashbacks show its past deeds: slaying of LICON, the phantom beast, shattering to pieces the super-robot beast UNBALAN, the last sputtering of space plant SANTALAWS, etc.
11. Torozon, An Enemy Robot Beginning with the Swiss Branchg, the Unicorn branch headquarters are mysteriously destroyed one after another. Rome, Cairo, Bombay, Singapore, Hong Kong, then Tapai. It is easy to guess that Tokyo will be next.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Adventure, International, Action|
|Director||Michio Konishi, Itaru Orita, Katsuhiko Taguchi, Koichi Takemoto, Minoru Yamada|
|Starring||Mitsunobu Kaneko, Toshiyuki Tsuchiyama|
|Supporting actors||Kôichi Chiba, Akio Itô, Bobbie Byers, Shôzaburô Date, Ted Rusoff, Tomomi Kuwabara, Hirohiko Satô, Yumiko Katayama, Matasaburo Tamba, Matasaburo Niwa, Mitsuo Andô, Koji Miemachi, Hideo Murota|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|