5.0 out of 5 stars well-paced and charming characters
Published on October 26, 2011 by Jessica Regner

3.0 out of 5 stars A Sweet Feel-Good Story
Sonia and Gray are a couple whose chemistry is HOT, HOT, HOT!! The story builds nicely and continues at a steady pace. The women in this story are strong, funny, and endearing. They are sure to keep you laughing.
Published 21 months ago by Davina

5.0 out of 5 stars well-paced and charming characters, October 26, 2011
This review is from: Bewitching You (Paperback)
Bewitching You is the first book I read after bringing my newborn son home from the hospital, and despite severe sleep deprivation,I had a hard time putting it down! Bewitching You is well-paced, and the characters are written with emotional warmth and empathy (even the would-be "bad guys" are likable and given opportunities for redemption). I loved the matriarchal line of psychic women, each with her own special gift. The writing was fresh and original, and great love scenes! This is a feel-good, picker-upper book : Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and Sexy, May 21, 2012
This review is from: Bewitching You (Bewitching Women Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I was rooting for Sophia and Gray to get together from page one. Such a cute concept. She dreams the future and it's Grayson Phillips, but he's already engaged. Awesome. Way to torture the characters and make me laugh all at the same time. This book is for fans of fun, light paranormal romance. I loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bewitching You bewitched me., May 21, 2012
Bewitching You is a fun, well-written book. I laughed and cried but mostly laughed through it. One grandmother using magic to meddle in her granddaughter's love life causes unforeseen problems. But true love has its own magic. I had fun reading this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this!, July 2, 2013
The characters were believable and fun. I loved the paranormal parts and the passion was hot and heavy....if only men were really like that!! Lol!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A talented author!, June 12, 2012
Everyone has dreams but no one has the same dreams the Sofia and Gray have. A spell organized by Sofia's grandmother has forced them together in a cabin where they have to deal with their rather unique situation. Virtual strangers who know the most intimate things about each other.
This story carries you along easily with conflicts piling up from family interference including the death of a sibling to haunt the living. It's a wonderful tale written by an extremely talented author and it will keep you turning the pages to find out what happens. A must read!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bewitching You, June 29, 2014
This book certainly bewitched me. It is simply brilliant. The storyline is intricate without getting bogged down with detail. The characters are warm and draw you into their lives. Everything in it seems so "real" - like the grandmother - mother - daughter relationship, or the neighbourly spats.

A wonderful read and definitely an author to seek more from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love meddling grandmas!, January 19, 2013
I love love loved this boom. It was a unique plot that I found refreshing! It was a quick and fun read. I love Sofia and her family unit. Her mom is hilarious with her dealings with the neighbor. Very fun characters that u will fall in love with!

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, December 22, 2012
I loved it. It had a most enticing summary ever and the book was very funny and I just fell in love with the characters

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh How I Enjoy Magic!, October 1, 2012
Solexa423 (Southern California) - See all my reviews
It's been a while since I've had a book that I can say I really, truly enjoyed and I'm so glad I went with my GoodReads Recommendation and purchased it, and for 99 cents I got 5250 pages or romance.

Our heroine Sofia has premonitions, she's been able to stop some very life altering things from happening to other people, and while the dreams bother her, she's glad she's able to help those in need. It's her dreams of a certain man that are causing her heart to race, when she thinks she sees him for the first time her her to panic. Will he recognize her or shun her away?

Our Hero is a jerk in the beginning, Gray is a bit of an uptight suit, he's got his life mapped out, he's got a rising career and a fiancee... the only problem is he keeps being "tormented" with erotic dreams of another woman... when he stumbles upon her quite by accident, he's shocked and then he is angry, how dare she try and interrupt his very focused plans, even if he's not really "in love" with his fiancee, but thinks it's the next step in his life, his only thought in that moment is how to get rid of his "dream woman".

His Fiancee Rachel has her own secrets she's hiding, and once Grayson finds out he may or may not be able to forgive her for the betrayal.

This story is very enjoyable, you've got an meddling Nana, and bitter Mother who doesn't trust men, and a ghostly brother who's trying to make up for the actions he took while he was living.

Don't hesitate to buy it if you like the following... Steamy sex, Curvy/BBW women and hero's that love them just the way they are, Magic, and lots of romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you believe in Destiny, August 17, 2012
A well written story. At first I thought it was going to be a corny ghost witch story but as it was a free read one day I said why not. After reading this book I am going to look for more books by this author. It was romantic, funny, suspenseful and spicy. All things found in a good book.
Sophia and Grayson were in each others destiny. Penny, the funny, mind reading, spell casting grandmother tried to bring destiny a little earlier. In the end if its meant to be its meant to be. This is a wonderful page turning love story. So sad it was over.