5.0 out of 5 stars Great set
Bought this set for around $12 on Christmas, it was totally worth it at that prices. The arena is well built, the beyblades are awesome, and can even battle with other regular beyblades. My son loved this set.
Published 9 months ago by Lucy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as fun as we thought...
I received the BeyWarriors Shogun Steel bundle free from Chatterbox. My kids and I were SO excited when it came to the door, especially since it happened to come on my son's birthday. My kids (ages 7 and 10) were excited to start the battle. They played for a little while and seemed to like it okay, but the fun wore off quickly. After a few rounds we were all ready to put...
Published 12 months ago by Jennifer Roloff

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a nice set, January 19, 2014
This review is from: BeyWarriors Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown Battle Set (Toy)
My 10 year old grandson was thrilled with this set. It was a gift and he liked that is was different from his other Beyblades

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, January 16, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars 7 year old had to have it, January 3, 2014
This review is from: BeyWarriors Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown Battle Set (Toy)
Said he would "die" without this...lol He loves the toys so this was the winning gift. Can race the toys, hope it lasts for the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Nephew loved it!, January 1, 2014
ian walden (APO, AE United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BeyWarriors Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown Battle Set (Toy)
My only con for this is the lightweight plastic for the base....it is just begging to be cracked by an over-excited child.

5.0 out of 5 stars ORDERED THIS FOR MY SON, December 30, 2013
This review is from: BeyWarriors Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown Battle Set (Toy)
MY SON IS IN LOVE WITH BEY BLADES. THIS WAS ONE OF THE ITEMS ON HIS LIST FOR CHRISTMAS AND HE WAS SOOOO EXCITED TO OPEN ON CHRISTMAS DAY. ITEM CAME AS DESCRIBED AND VERY QUICKLY(AMAZON PRIME) NO COMPLAINTS THUS FAR. THE BIGGEST PLUS IS THAT PRICE HERE ARE A LOT BETTER THAN THOSE IN THE STORE. FROM NOW ON I'M CHECKING HERE PRIOR TO GOING IN STORE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it but he prefers the actual beyblades, December 28, 2013
This review is from: BeyWarriors Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown Battle Set (Toy)
I bought this set for my son for Xmas. It was on sale and happy to receive it. The stadium is different than the other beyblade stadiums with some plastic moldings to attach. He played with the beywarriors but prefers the actual beyblades more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool!, October 20, 2013
This review is from: BeyWarriors Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown Battle Set (Toy)
We were able to try this out through Chatterbox (many thanks to them!). All the kids enjoyed it and even the 2 year old wanted a turn. My 7 yr old put it together himself. The arena was smaller than another beyblade arena that he has but its great that the set already includes 2 warriors that can be customized so I guess that means we'll be getting more.

4.0 out of 5 stars rocken sockem for beyblades, October 20, 2013
This review is from: BeyWarriors Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown Battle Set (Toy)
Just tried out the set, it was a hit with all 4 of my boys and dad. Seems to be weel made and it looks like we will be a adding a few extra warriors to our wish list for Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fancy Tops But Interchangeable, November 8, 2013
This review is from: BeyWarriors Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown Battle Set (Toy)
First off I will say this toy is awesomely packaged - no crazy screws, zip ties or any other crazy material making it impossible to remove the toy from the box. Just some bags to open and then you just snap pieces together! After a few minutes you are ready to rip! Literally rip, as you pull the rip cord from the Beyblades to get them moving in the arena. You get two Beyblades to get started and you basically let them battle it out in the arena. Now I will say I expected the arena to be a little sturdier but it is made of the material a lot of Halloween masks are made of, that filmsy plastic material. Once the rails are on it is fine and not going anywhere but I think a sturdier plastic would make this arena last longer - not that anything has happened to ours yet. They Beyblades themselves are sturdy and hold together nicely. You can even interchange the pieces to mix up the weapons in their arms. Think of this as high-quality tops. No batteries required, just kid-powered. While I think this might get boring after awhile, you can add new Beyblades or come up with your own games or activities for the Beyblades to do!

I received this product to review in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 10, 2014
This review is from: BeyWarriors Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown Battle Set (Toy)
The boys love this! so much fun and cheaper than walmart

BeyWarriors Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown Battle Set