Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beyblade Metal Fusion - Attack Battle Top #BB71 Ray Striker
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 12, 2011
this bey is great I have won every battel I really like it and the price was great to (GOOD).
on August 25, 2011
a boss toy and i play with it all the time because the toy is just extremely kool and i love this bey the most
on March 11, 2013
My 9 year old son was really excited to add this one to his battleling arena. Even I like to watch this Bey blade battle with his other ones but I need to be cautious not to be too close or those things can fly with force out of the arena and hurt someone! Alot of fun for kids though!!
on January 18, 2012
I gave this toy as a gift this christmas and my little cousin went crazy for it. They're basically spinning tops that do battle. They don't look extremely study but they seem like they can hold up.

They are not too expensive but the main reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is its such a little package with a small toy. In my eyes its not worth it, but it was happy received so I guess thats all that matters!
on October 3, 2012
I bought this for my son for Christmas. He is on a huge bayblade kick so he was very happy to see this under the tree. I searched around the internet and found the best price online here and it was easy to bundle with super saver shipping to keep cost down.
on May 25, 2013
I love the Striker family and I really love this beyblade. I think the best part of this bey is the Coated Sharp wish gets really good once you wear it down after using it for awhile or just grind it down on pavement or something.
on November 9, 2012
although this bey isn't the best, it is run and can beat other beys. It is my favorite bey and has a good mix of atack, and deffense. It is able to keep a steady stream of attacks w/out losing much speed.
on June 22, 2011
My cousin is really into these battle tops. He was very excited to get this one. It's 5 pieces so you can customize it however you want for optimum stamina, attacking, etc.
on June 23, 2012
Ray Striker is so bad!My friend has it and I beat it with every one of my beyblades!The reason it is so bad is because of its rubber performance tip, which makes it lose spin very easily. Also, the rubber tip wears of easily. It is a waste of money! DO NOT BUY IT!!
on December 19, 2012
i am a huge beyblade collector and this is the best top i have ever recieved very durable light weight and if you touch it while its spinning it tickles you.

See 1 answered question