Beyerdynamic's rugged and lightweight MC 837 shotgun microphone has been designed to meet the demands of ENG and EFP applications. Due to its acoustical characteristics it is also suited for film applications. The directional polar pattern helps to suppress lateral and background noise. The microphone operates according to the pressure gradient/line transducer technique. A switchable low frequency roll off eliminates unwanted low frequencies at a cut off frequency of 90 Hz. A fixed high pass filter avoids the transmission of noise below 40 Hz. To avoid wind noise when used outdoors, a wind shield (sold separately) must be used. The microphone can be operated with a phantom power supply of 11 52 V. Since 1924 Beyerdynamic has remained a German family owned company committed to continuous research and innovative developments for the audio market. All over the world, Beyerdynamic is known for the use of the latest technologies and a high quality standard. All Beyerdynamic products are made in Germany.
Have one to sell?
3-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes Parts and Labor coverage plus accidental damages caused by drops and spills
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product and Never a Deductible
- 5 Day Repair Guarantee on Depot Service
- Contract Delivered by E-mail, Register and File Claims Online or by Phone
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Cost
Beyerdynamic MC837 Long Condenser Shotgun Microphone for ENG/EFP Applications
|Price:||$1,379.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$100.00 (7%)|
Only 2 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Dale Pro Audio.
- Long condenser shotgun microphone with lobe polar pattern
- Very wide frequency response
- Low frequency roll-off switch
- High pass filter
- Phantom power supply 11 - 52 volts
3 new from $1,112.58
There are no customer reviews yet.